Was This Finally “Peak Insanity” in Used Vehicle Prices? And all other crystal ball questions

This & upcoming snow is not going to help

1 Like

As crazy as it sounds that’s actually decent for a G63 depending on the spec.

They wholesale regularly for 100K over MSRP for the right spec.

2 Likes

They never had any issued pre-covid

Nice sale, but the Porsche is getting personal! ha. That is very similar to how I would spec one out for myself.

1 Like

Taking out your equity is going mainstream now. I’m looking for the clip of the segment so I can post it.

That Tahoe definitely ain’t with USBank

6 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

The IRS about to make a new form on lease equity

9 Likes

Well, considering they want you to report income from drug dealing and stolen goods…

12 Likes

Gotta pay capitol gains on that insider trading somehow. :smirk:

1 Like

This is literally the funniest thing I’ve ever seen and I had to verify it was true. It is…

Tell me your government is broke, with out admitting your government is broke…

7 Likes

The IRS doesn’t care where you get the money from, as long as you pay taxes on it.

6 Likes

If it means anything, the IRS in on your side if they get their fair share

6 Likes

It’s been common knowledge since the days of Al Capone’s arrest.

1krrec

2 Likes

But the DoJ might. That’s why you need a very expensive team of accountants and lawyers to create shell companies to launder all the money.

1 Like

season 7 GIF

1 Like

No new form needed, it already exist. Technically people should be putting it on form 8949. After IRS sees all the unclaimed cap gains this tax year. They will update instructions for form 8949 stating lease equity should be reported and how.

2 Likes

If anyone is curious, here is the segment:

https://filebin.net/b2t4zljf9gov8ksg/amnewsleaseseg.mp4

1 Like

Yeah this is odd. Audi West Palm Beach now shows over 200 new vehicles

Wonder if extra allocation was redirected this way to meet the demands of NEast snowbirds for season

1 Like

Pretty much every one of my Audi dealers is reporting a much higher than expected resupply. It’s likely that some bottleneck was overcome.

2 Likes

3 Likes