Off Topic Landfill 5

Who is the dipsh*t? Posting a video of a Jeep doing donuts in a 1/4” of snow saying it eats snow for breakfast. Let me guess, you must have an all mighty Rubicon that can do the same thing?

You are, stupid.

Now GTFOH.

Ok internet tough teenager

is the 22 wrangler 4xe rubicon really $312 a month?

For a pretty base model pre-tax yes

Also depends on the state that you live in. For example, even for a base model, for a FL resident, like myself, the payment would increase to around $379/month and $2,500 approx DAS. Assuming a $60,445 build

Are you still in the market for minivan. I have a 2014 Chrysler town and country with less than 50k miles. Best part is its selling for under $20k. let me know if still in market. bdooley@sudbay.com

Sorry not looking for used cars. Still interested in minivan, let me know if you have any good deal on new models. Thanks.

According to who? :joy:

Next time you post smack on someone’s thread, make sure you keep it posted. And 6 months on orders? RV locks?

Stick to chicken…

Go away mr 50 dollar broker fee to 500 to 300 to 199 lol

$500? I wish it was $500! Either way my broker fee has nothing to do with you posting incorrect information. :man_shrugging:t2:

Whatever makes you feel better man

Dude. You made a comment on your thread that jeep was cracking down on multiple orders. I replied and said lets see if what happens and wait for a reliable source to come out and say it. You went off on me for my comment. As a courtesy i deleted my comment from your thread. Stop talking to me im not responding anymore.

You mean your backhanded comment backfired and you just tried to say face? :grinning:

I personally don’t even think the frontier deal is even that good. OP with the sub $200 deal was only because no tax. Tacos used to be mid to low 200’s all day.

How can you bag on a deal that is probably the best deal in the last 6 months and then point out deals that happened over a year ago?

The Frontier deal is best for NOW, maybe not in 6 months but right now it is.

2 Likes

I am not bagging, I am just saying it’s not like we haven’t seen it before. Nor is it setting a new “benchmark”.

A fair deal for stale bread during a famine

12 Likes

Seemed to have stumbled into the Bag Lounge.

2022 Kia Sorento S/SX/EX Trim with panoramic moonroof. If Hybrid is available then ready to get that one as well.
Ready to buy weekend.

1 Like

yeah until one of our dickhead cops pulls you over and whips out the handy dandy tint tester then you get a $300 ticket and told to report back to the police station once you’ve gotten it fixed.