Ram TRX spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Contractual agreements rarely care about life’s changes or hardships.

Again, I was questioning the validity of such…whether it were my opinion if it would hold up or not is regardless.

1 Like

Gotcha, especially when there are other routes to acquire.
Was somewhere in their ordering thread on TRX also why they raised deposit although I don’t think that will keep too many people away

1 Like

I read this whole page. What specifically are you talking about? I just want to flip the truck haha

He’s politely trying to point out that your vision of dollar signs is clouding your sight of any potential risks and your questions show you haven’t done any homework. But, who am I to stop you? Go here or here. Let us know how it turns out.

1 Like

What’s the play here? The post just starts as a spin-off so wasn’t sure. Are people just ordering to then immediately sell them upon delivery? Or driving for a few months before selling? Or just the fact that they’re getting built/delivered the deal?

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Confirmed D1 w est ship date of 1/10

August 9 order

Hydro blue
Level 2
Running boards
Dual pane roof

And my 392 XR (2021) pushed another two weeks

200 years ago you could go around the world in 80 days but today it takes 40 days to go Toledo to boston

9 Likes

Just got confirmation from Ashlie: 1/9 est ship date.

1 Like

Just ordered mine today from Koon’s. Base model in black with the latest msrp increase.

2 Likes

I received my T-Rex badges today and the red eyes appear to be removeable. I will be taking mine out so that I don’t appear to be a poser. Haha

2 Likes

me too! :smile:
now the issue is when will I get the trx to put it on. mine is in shipping eta 12/29-1/7 how about yours?

01/13 estimated ship.

1 Like

Mine is in shipping too, but I don’t have an ETA yet. I plan to contact them to get an update tomorrow.

1 Like

I already ordered through a local dealer… he charged a thousand dollar deposit but it is refundable. We’ll see what happens when it gets here.

Nice! What type of deal did the local guy offer you? What’d you order for options?

Haha now I feel bad for saying anything. If it makes you feel better I don’t have redeyes either lol

3 Likes

Ha! How are you liking that Durango (kitty version)? And is that a 4xe parked behind it? It’s a wrangler for sure. :grin:

Yea wrangler 4xE was a place holder. DDHC is a whole other experience. It feels so much faster then the Trackhawk, the launch’s pull extremely hard. It’s the best of both worlds for me the biggest issue is of course gas lol. If you want to have fun it eats gas.

1 Like

I’m sure lol I’m already complaining about the TRX fuel mileage…and the truck hasn’t been delivered yet. :laughing:. I previously had a Charger Widebody (392) that was pretty bad with mpg, driving around town and any sort of fun. Thankfully, I don’t typically have a long daily commute so the mileage shouldn’t be much of an issue for me.

smiles per gallon my friend…

3 Likes