Off Topic Landfill 5

Ok, arranging a trip to Kabul. Each person gets one free SUV, one million-dollar MRAP, choice of C130, Blackhawk or other available craft and one doggo. Who is in?

1 Like

I’ll take a good pal

great deal, can you share the name of the daler/salesperson? thanks

interested as well

sent you both a pm

1 Like

Can you send me dealer name? Hope you’re enjoying your CX-9!

Hi can you also share the dealer info please. thanks!

You got any deals this month? Send me a PM. I’m looking to buy a good lease deal.

Looking for GMC acadia

What do you think the odds are of securing just 2% off MSRP on a 22’ BMW X series?

Can I please have the spreadsheet. Thanks

1 Like

How would Biden go about evacuating Taiwan/Taipei? Same plan as Kabul?

Be interesting to see the “sanctions” and “speaking out” the USA does after China cripples us by taking Taiwan. The fact Congress is pushing a $50B semi bill makes me believe it’s a strong possibility and no real military action will be taken to help.

Thankyou. Can you please send me dealer contact?

Can you please PM me dealer details?

Can you send the link please? Thanks

Friends Model X was in for service there and was parked outside awaiting pickup and got completely destroyed due to water damage…so politely f@#k off, regardless of your opinions, it is still peoples property

1 Like

I said the word “f@#k”, what are we 5? I even numerated it in case it broke some forum rules.

Let me rephrase in Trusted approved terms.

Not particularly nice to wish for people’s property to be destroyed, regardless of the brand.

You’re complaining about being cherry picked. I’m giving you a reason that differentiated your posts from the others.