Off Topic Landfill 5

It was in 2019, i honestly don’t remember

Dang, the dude should have checked the silly anonymous box.

I think the spirit of the survey is for continuous improvement; not for the survey to be used for/against people. I never understood why corporate takes the dumb-azz approach to simply dish out financial or allocation harm related to surveys. Like feedback is important (even if it’s negative)… if the dealer really had an issue it’s worth learning what it is to improve. And if the issue is deemed to be BS, then people should just move on without irrational penalty.

would agree with this. on a broker deal, when you’re literally getting a deal retail clients get, using a survey is not ideal.

have had some interesting interactions with surveys over the last little while, to say the least. have found people to generally have devolved when it comes to buying experience. from one point of view, i get it - people are tired of getting hit over the head with high prices. on the other hand, at the pricing that’s done on this forum, i dont think anyone really has a right to complain and write negative things.

So, no danger of repeat?

2 Likes

New money bidens. The bushes didn’t do anything so blatant bc they were already set from Prescott’s Nazi connections. Clinton’s had the mena connection. Obama had uchi funding him. These crooks are all the same.

4 Likes

I’m becoming very cognizant of the over-reach of government – pretty soon the wealthy will seal themselves off from the rest of America – Gov will step in with well paying jobs – the wealthy will have their way and the poor will ask god

2 Likes

Since apparently there’s no need to stay on topic here I’ll just say: Biden is sucking up way less to China than Trump ever did, and China approved some trademarks for Ivanka right after some negotiations with the Trump admin went their way. I know ”facts” went out of style in 2016 but come on.

Classic. Too bad the higher ups did way too good of a job dividing everyone over the last 300+ years

1 Like

I assume they were joking

So the real question you should be asking yourself is: Should I “One-Pay” or “Monthly-Pay” the lease in my humble opinion? Being that you’re trading a 2022 for new a one, buy vs. lease I don’t think is a great hold-up. The technology on hybrid’s/ EV’s in changing exponentially year over year. Furthermore, you’re capturing a credit upfront on the lease for the Hybrid/ EV which if something changes, you’re initial buy amount(Cap Cost) is reduced by substantially, thus lowering your overall cost should you decided to keep the Jeep after the lease term. Remember, you have the open to purchase the Jeep at any point.

The beauty of leasing is that you’re not putting all your eggs in one basket so to speak. The market changes, life, technology or god forbid a “total-loss” accident, you’re not liable for the balance or loose all you down payment/ equity. Furthermore, you have the much lower monthly payment cost vs. purchase without the massive down payment.

The net cap cost vs. total residual is simple. The net cap cost is after your trade equity and rebate. It is not after your “one payment” on the lease. You’re receiving $17,000 toward the gross cap cost of $58,539. Now usually there is a very small MF reduction for a “one pay” lease as well as “multiple security” deposit lease. One again though, in both scenarios, lots of money going out at one time. This defeats the lease premise in my humble pinion again. Whatever, the bottom line is that, the lease is a deal because how else are you going to have a $260/ month payment on an almost $60k vehicle?

The Residual is what the manufacturer estimates the Jeep will be worth at the end of the term. This means that whether you t down a big chunked buy, one pay lease or whatever, in 3 years the Jeep will be worth “x.” High likelihood that you will after the next best Jeep in 2 1/2 years, rather than keeping this guy the way Tech is going. My suggestion would be go for a monthly based lease and keep your $11,571 in the bank. You’re money always works better in your possession. The chances are that the monthly payment s not terribly different. I would put the minimum down out of pocket and the first month as is customary, 1st month payment and license/ dealer fees.

The thing that is great about leasing is you vehicle ownership costs are fixed. You know your monthly, under warranty, virtually no maintenance to worry about since it is new and will be lower milage and time used.

I think I covered everything hopefully. Please let me know if I did not and I can elaborate more. I have had these same questions asked many hundreds of time in my experience. Totally legit questions. I have answered as I have in all previous cases. The case can even be made for folks who drive a lot o miles per year as well believe it or not!

Cheers,
And Perez

No, it’s not.

There is often a significant reduction in mf. A one pay here saves about $2500 over the life of the lease, if held to term.

This is super clear and incredibly helpful. I feel much more confident going with the lease option and it will definitely save me a lot of money!

This dush is the rudest broker on here. Don’t judge. People are nice here except this P.O.S. He also told me that I am stupid for getting X5M50 for $850 a month 3 years ago when in real life it was a steal. He told me " you must be stupid to pay so much money for X5 that I am “tire kicker” and so on. Meanwhile in recent years I personally between me and my family got 5 cars with help of LH. So just ignore he is a low life, probably got no friends and very hard childhood.

Literally nobody cares what magas from great kills landfill have to say. Go storm the capitol or something.

1 Like

I wasn’t on here, or at volvo 3 years ago?

My join date was march '22? 3 years ago was november 2020? Are you ok buddy?

he means me.

P.O.S I was not talking to you. I was talking to a person that also noticed that you are pure jerk off . Like I told you last time you have something to say let’s meet and say it to my face but you only brave here through messages, so sit here tight and shut your Bidens hole.

I was not talking or refering to you.