Off Topic Landfill 5

If there are plenty to be had at MSRP then why haven’t you gotten one?

because i want one for under msrp? not the brightest are we, bud.

Well, if you find a unicorn selling RAV4 Primes under MSRP in California, let me know. I could use a magical deal too!

here you go, took me 2 seconds: 2023 Toyota RAV4 Prime SE San Francisco CA | San Francisco Toyota JTMAB3FV6PD157425

maybe do some research before you type something stupid Ron

Well, I’m genuinely impressed by your lightning-fast research skills! It’s just curious that you’d spend more time complaining on a channel (Cody’s channel) than the 2 seconds it took you to find a deal. Maybe your passion for deals exceeds your passion for sharing them :man_shrugging:

oh so you didnt want the magical unicorn deal? you just like talking out of your ass i guess. i posted 1 thing on having to sign up to see a 2k dealer markup when people are offering under msrp r4ps in california on this forum. youre the one spending more time being useless, uninformed, and defending codys 2k markup for what? what does my passion for sharing deals have to do with anything lol im not a broker.

Why are you mad bro? He who has to resort to profanity loses :joy:

i shoudve realized i was dealing with a child, bro

You seriously need to get your eyes (and head) examined

1 Like

I am also browsing and participating in one of the nationally known Porsche forums. I guess there are a lot of us who need our heads examined, since part of the current Porsche drivers are former BMW fans who openly share their disgust with Chinese knockoff that BMW currently looks like.

Do you also participate in the “nationally known” Jeep and VW forums? Curious to know what they think.

1 Like

Yep, anyone who says the GC looks better than a 2024 X5 needs to get their heads examined. That includes your newfound lovers on the Porsche forums who also share your affinity to the lowest budget 4 cyl Porsche Macan. Also includes the groupthink from fellow 4 banger GLC lovers as well. And of course the VW forum members who also are obsessed with the teenage girlmobile Jetta and Tiguans. Anyone who participates in those three groups that thinks the X5 is ugly and would prefer a GC needs to get their head examined.

1 Like

It’s fascinating to see how you are all fuming up and calling for my head examination when I said nothing about yours. But it’s just an indication of who really needs their head examined.

As to 4banger, do you even have a slightest idea about Porsche history? I suspect not, how else you could remain BMW fan, who makes such ugly, hideous, Chinese knockoff looking cars.

Anyhow, a bit of educational material for Ayatollah of BMW:

the 2 liter and 4 cylinder engine has been used in many racing cars. I even recall a 1.5L V6, with 1000 horsepowers. And for all the VW/Audi parts talk. Read Porsche history. They are interlinked from the start (Porsche made racing cars for Auto Union, and designed the beetle. 10 years later the first Porsche was made, the 356, with many VW parts). And still Porsche tunes these engines, and uses these engines/some VW /AUdi parts. Now you also find them in a Lamborghini. But it is still a Porsche (or a Lamborghini), not a VW or Audi.

Porsche has always balanced power vs weight. A 2 litre can save you from almost 200 kg (if you also drop leather seats, PASM etc). The older 2 litre was down on 1700 kg something. Thats a light SUV! Some mods like filter, exhaust and remap… well you have a fast, light car!

With the PDK gearbox and Porches way of building cars, they MOVE 0-100 (60) like no other car.

My war chest of cars leased/purchased include a 2024 X5 (current) , a S Class (current), a Range Rover (current), a GLS (current), A Taycan 4S (Porsche current), M850 vert (sold). So you’re hard pressed to try to educate me of all people on cars when all you are doing is beating your chest regarding your brand new Macan, your beloved GLC, and your Tiguan/Jetta/Cherokee/Compass teenage girlmobiles. Once you get yourself a real car, then I’ll take your low level opinions a bit more seriously

Still doesn’t explain the degree of rage and unprovoked anger you exhibit reacting to my impersonal opinion on metallic objects. You sure you don’t need a visit to psychiatrist?

Lol typical Eric. I tell you your unsolicited opinion might require you to get your head examined so what do you do to retort? You tell me to get my head examined for telling you to get your head examined. Do better Eric, I have faith in you.

1 Like

Aside from your mental health needs which, judging by your concerning posts, are serious, when it comes to Porsche I don’t have to be a sheikh of Dubai with 600 cars in my garage to know Porsche’s history and express my opinion on Porsche, BMW, Ferrari or any other car out there. It suffices to test drive them, research facts related to them and have good old taste (not plebeian taste, which can’t be cured with garage full of cars).

Eric has to be a troll right? Cuz there is no way you can sit on this website and debate every thing known to man

Ok Mr. Macan, GLC, Tiguan, Jetta, Compass. You sure you aren’t a 16 year old girl who just got her driver’s license? When you get yourself a real car, then you can talk. Judging by your posts, you are probably denigrating the X5 because you simply cannot afford one, like you couldn’t upgrade your wife from the GLC to the GLE.

I’m not sure what he is. I imagine a troll would have at least one redeeming quality.

1 Like

I think I got you there with “plebeian”. Sorry, didn’t know you would be so sensitive to that word which I used in general sense (as in plebeian v good ole’ taste).
And, though you may continue to bang your head on the wall and assert the opposite (which is not recommended considering your head condition), I still don’t have to own garage of the sheikh of Dubai to have a good taste and opinion on cars which I have driven and done research about.