Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

Cowboys, Condoms. What’s the difference? Both of them are useless if you got a ring in the last 20 years…-said a proud Eagles fan.

4 Likes

hell no you aint

1 Like

So I liked some of his early posts that I barely even read. I don’t think that is a big deal and even 7 billion people disagreeing with me is not going to change my opinion. :rofl:

It’s ok. I thought his ridiculousness was mildly entertaining at first.

1 Like

It still is.

1 Like

Visit Off Topic Landfill 5 - #6618 by Eric51 for more entertainment

3 Likes

Are You Not Entertained Gladiator GIF - Are You Not Entertained Entertained Gladiator - Discover & Share GIFs

1 Like

You guys are fighting with someone who’s on a quest to “educate”. Nothing you will tell him will ever register and there is a very good chance that he goes back to some echo chamber to get more “information” to bestow upon this forum while basking in their “collective wisdom” and making fun of everyone here for being unedumacated morons.

Is there a reason why this forum doesn’t have downvote functionality, or something like “this post was market as stupid by community”?

You can flag, but there is no option for stupidity. You can select “Other” and enter “Stupidity” there though lol

1 Like

You can just assume every one of his posts is considered stupid. It’s basically a blanket rule at this point.

People like him can’t stand being challenged which is why he doubles and triples down on every incorrect piece of information he posts. And it’s not that he actually thinks he’s right, it’s that he can’t accept being wrong. I know they say don’t feed the troll, but I think by not responding to him, that would be in effect feeding his ego. Imo, you gotta tear it down wherever applicable.

That’s actually incorrect. You will not be able to tear anything down as your opinion doesn’t matter to him. Every conversation in his world is split into people who agree with him, and idiots. The more you try to tear him down, the more he’ll fight you and get off on the attention.

What he cannot fight is forum moderation. In order to not have forum filled with useless garbage, if his posts are removed, he can’t do anything about that, just silent removal of misinformation and that’s it. He’ll give up talking to himself eventually as the joy of constant fighting will be gone.

2 Likes

It’s not incorrect when you look at his post history. There was a moment when he took a hiatus, albeit brief, because people were constantly challenging his false assertions. He wound up coming back with a vengeance. If you further look at his post history, you will see that not challenging him reaffirms his belief that he is right and should therefore continue to post.

You want to remove his posts based on misinformation. Unless that misinformation causes violence against or physical harm to fellow forum members, removing his posts could be a violation of his constitutional rights. I would never advocate for that just because I disagree with him.

He could have just been on vacation or more likely in a hospital with a broken jaw because he forgot that live arguments have consequences :slight_smile:

What now? I didn’t know that this forum was run by the government and moderators are members of congress.

At the end of the day agree with me, disagree with me, you are fighting a losing battle and damaging your own psyche and well being.

4 Likes

Freedom of speech is not limited to government entities. Removing posts because you don’t like the person or the content is a violation of your first amendment right. Not sure why that’s a surprising concept.

1 Like

First amendment only applies for Gov entities

3 Likes

Legally, sure. But as a matter of principle, I personally don’t agree with the notion of silencing dissent. I’m a big proponent of shining a spotlight on stupidity versus letting it cease to exist. There are exceptions, of course.

1 Like

There is dissent and there is blatant “shit stirring”. Eric is “starting shit”, you are “stirring shit”, at the end of the day it’s all shit and no one wins except for the guy who started it and then sat back and watch the entire world be covered in the shit of his making. This is as flowery as I can describe the situation :slight_smile: I’ve also just realized that we turned a thread meant for memes into shit.

2 Likes

Does Elon know this?

2 Likes

That tends to happen

No clue tbh
I know posts get flagged for misinformation on IG and FB, not a twitter user so I genuinely don’t know.
Unless the content is physically harmful in nature, I just don’t agree with the idea of removal. That’s my opinion.