Off Topic Landfill 5

Got it. Enjoy your damaged new Jeep!

Obviously you struggle with reading comprehension. They are literally coming to pick it up in a flat bed, replace the bumper FOR FREE, and have offered to give me a free detail again. Iā€™ll enjoy it as much as possible, while I wait and rack up miles on a loaner grand Cherokee :slight_smile:

Iā€™d also like to note that included in my deal was them paying first months payment (probably through my trade in) so Iā€™m technically only paying 23 out of the 24 months.

1 Like

Please tell me dealership . I have dmā€™d

Since you brought up reading comprehension, I fear we now must examine your writing abilities and overall understanding of American English grammar. ING indicates the future tense, so your Jeep is still not free of its damage. You have a damaged jeep, maā€™am. I do hope you enjoy said damaged truck.

Are you now assuming his gender. :eye:

https://nameberry.com/babyname/Kyle/girl

From the Scottish:
ā€œnarrow spit of landā€

Lol . You might get cancelled for assuming someones gender

A risk I run, perhaps.

On the contrary, I would urge you to inspect your own unconscious biases, where assuming a female gender is a negative implication.

1 Like

Oh itā€™s not a negative implication. I could care less about anybodys gender

Exactly the type of response Iā€™d expect from the person you seem to be. If you want to reread your sentence, it implies I am stuck with it, which is not the case as itā€™s literally being picked up in 2 hours and I will then be ā€œenjoyingā€ my loaner vehicle. Then, when I get my NEW Jeep back fully detailed with a new bumper, I will enjoy that as well :slight_smile:

I will also enjoy looking at my payments for the next 23 months as it seems to me based off of the feedback I have gotten, that my deal is pretty darn good. So Iā€™m not upset, Iā€™m actually laughing because I see someone (you) spend so much time on a forum which is honestly pretty sad.

Also, calling me maā€™am is very mature. Like what? Thatā€™s what you resort to? And searching the meaning of my name? Wow man, you truly need a way better hobby.

Itā€™s also soooo cool to cherry-pick when I can provide you a link to the SAME website stating itā€™s a boys name. So Iā€™m not sure what youā€™re trying to accomplish? Kyle: Name Meaning, Popularity, and Similar Names | Nameberry

1 Like

Please DM me thanks!

Thisā€¦ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Who you ask? Well, I think we all know the answer to this.

1 Like

It is kinda nice. What kind of deal can you broker on this after itā€™s returned? Please keep in mind its diminished value with the wheels, tint and ugly huge spoiler?

2 Likes

I will get the giant bucket this time

3 Likes

3 Likes

How many miles on this car right now? DO you mind if I borrow your, I mean BMWFSā€™s, car for a few days on a road trip???

3 Likes

Take itā€¦ 78 miles on it. I got it with 32 miles on it lol

4 Likes

I would do my best to get over 5,000 miles on it lol

3 Likes

Well they wonā€™t after you return it with 5k miles ā€¦ and brakes + tires worn out to just above the bare minimum

4 Likes