Off Topic Landfill 5

That is always sooo choice when a dealer says that.

What were the number on that order? Iā€™m thinking hard about getting one too

Am I missing something?

I tried to go through Cody, and it did not go how everyone makes it out to be.

There were no deals that I could see, and there was no way to make any negotiations. Any insight?

Youā€™re trying to buy a Tacoma. Our deals are better than everywhere else but inventory is very tough.

We donā€™t negotiate pricing. Every customer gets the same price. If you like the price great; if not thatā€™s fine too. We post the best price we will sell it for. :+1:

1 Like

His are the best deals in todayā€™s market, hands down.

1 Like

I see. I guess I just picked the absolute worst time to buy a Tacoma then.

1 Like

Fixed that for you. This is the worst time because no one has any stock of any brand.

1 Like

This is common knowledge. Even used pricing is through the roof. Cody might be selling at MSRP (havenā€™t looked) but the local dealers are 4-5k over MSRP

Try a broker, Tustin Toyota demanded a markup last time I checked.

1 Like

This is actually pretty much the worst time to buy any car, period, unfortunately.

Poster was offered MSRP by a broker in another thread. Seems they want a unicorn in a market where they just donā€™t exist. Even above MSRP the leasing program @Cody_Carter offers is much better than TFS at MSRP.

2 Likes

Can you send me more car details an estimated lease payments ? John_da_vera@hotmail.com.

Thanks

John

Do you have any x3ā€™s avaiable? if so please let me know. zip code 11420 5000 DAS and 36/12 or 36/15 term is fine

Curious, whatā€™s marquis quoting on these now?

Havenā€™t gotten quoted in a month as NJ summer business is absolutely insane this month, but last quote for m550 was 912 a month with 5600 at signing and m5 like 1300 a month with like 7500 at signing, Iā€™m assuming they got worse considering there are even less models now.

Ok. Then donā€™t throw lowball numbers at ashleigh if you know pricing has gotten worseā€¦

1 Like

Who even asked you, Iā€™m not lowballing anything, someone asked me what they thought I was reasonable in this market and I told them, if I got quoted a bad number by someone else that doesnā€™t mean i should think that they are going to be that bad across the board. Keep your opinions to yourself if you donā€™t know what your talking about. Someone quoted me 1600 a month for the same exact m8 I got for 1240 a month in the same week , so by that logic the 1600 a month is a good deal to you and the 1240 is a low ball lmao get real

I know these lease numbers like the back of my hand, if I didnā€™t already run a successful business I would have started a leasing company myself and taken your job :shushing_face::sob::triumph:. Even leasing companies wonder how I get the cars I do for the price I get them for.

Makes sense. Given successful business, your quote will be msrp :+1::+1:

People like you give the leasing community a black eye. I mention that I have successful business so natural instinct is to rip me off at msrp lol I hope marquis takes all your business away. I bet you drive a Volvo xc for like 600 a month bahahahaha. I was just here to get quoted on a car but ended up ruining some old mans day :pleading_face::face_vomiting::nauseated_face: