DMVLease July BMWs: 2022 builds - 330ix, M340ix, M3, M4, 540ix, M550ix, X3 & X4 30i & M40i, X5 40i & M50i, X7, & more!

I completely forgot to put my email and zip code so sorry, shivamdesai07712@gmail.com and 07755

Do you have any m340ix?

I would be extremely interested to know what you consider to be reasonable on those models in this market?

1 Like

M550 anything under 900 a month with 82.5-85k msrp, M5 anything under 1200 a month with 105-110k msrp, X5 M50 anything under 1k a month with 85k msrp, and X5 M anything under 1300 a month with 110-115k msrp would be reasonable considering the chip shortage and inventory issues. I am not inquiring just for shits and giggles, I have an M8 convertible with 160k msrp that I got for 1240 a month with only upfront costs due at signing so I have a general idea on lease prices without the chip shortage and with. The chip shortage.

2 Likes

I am NOT inquiring for shits and giggles sorry about the typo, I am serious about these models as I have been shopping them for months with my regular leasing people over at marquis and montage auto.

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Do you have any x3’s avaiable?

Hi, I don’t have any in stock. I have two in production, but due to the fact that there are less than 40 of them within 200 miles, the dealership wants MSRP.

@Singh_Jaskaran - Yes, what are you looking for in one, do you have loyalty, and where are you located?

@Shivam_Desai - I don’t have any of those other than an X7 M50i, and I think they are at MSRP on them because there are so few of them around. @aronchi was correct; last month is very different from this month. It’s not just the chip shortage. The M5 and M550 have been hard to get for a year now.

I understand thanks for your time anyway, I saw the x7 m50 was 7% off on your post but if they are going for msrp that’s just what it is. Appreciate the time and effort, sorry for the argument with aronchi too I did not mean to blast your stream with all that for no reason

1 Like

Hi There , Are there any 330i Xdrive/ M sport or M235i available ? havent seen any posted recently
located in So Fl if that makes a difference

Thanks in advance

zip code 11420
i want a x3 xdrive30i
not looking for much in the car either. Just white blue or black for the exterior. If you have any loaners those would be amazing as well.

Hi Ashleigh, do you happen to have anything on X4’s? Tried looking around and I can’t find any here in NJ, is this typically a difficult model to get? I’m looking for X4 30i or X4 M40i. Thank you!

Hello,

Do you have 330i or 530i/m package in stock?
Located in NY.
10k/36month.

Sent an email regarding BMW 330e

Sent you a PM, thanls!

Is this deal still available?

Hi, you can ship one in from another state with a lower doc fee.

@Singh_Jaskaran - I don’t work with loaners. What is your monthly budget? Do you have loyalty?

@CJW1 - yes, I should have a white red 30im and I have a carbon black on black vernasca M40i in production.

@Sk_Park - nothing in stock, only some 330ixs that are in production.

@prasidh - sorry, I don’t have any right now!

@dr_bund - I’ll get back to you this afternoon.

@kimarley22 - Which deal? It’s not linked to anything.

@Arturo_Garcia - sorry, there are only 5 in the entire country!

450 and no loyalty

Do you have any M340i available?

@Singh_Jaskaran - I won’t be able to get you into one for less than $505 with all taxes and fees at signing, and that’s at 10% off.

@kimarley22 - Nothing on the ground, two in production, but they are at MSRP.

I have one X3 M40i that has become available. Pricing is good on ONLY this car, no exceptions, so please don’t ask for this discount on another one.

$61,750 - 8% off
white on canberra vernasca
shadowline
premium
20" wheels
adaptive M
red calipers
ambient lighting
HK sound

For 36/10: $647 + tax with $2,000 + registration at signing.
Subtract $750 from incentives if you don’t have loyalty or corporate.

$499 broker fee.