Off Topic Landfill 5

I’m waiting for inevitable flood of 4xe lease buyouts in 6 months when people remember how uncomfortable a Wrangler is.

3 Likes

Unexpected, but with lumbar dialed full, the seating position is upright, and the foam is very firm, oddly comfy. Drove 6 hours straight and didn’t feel much need to stop for a stretch, but Costco gas stops were a must. (6 ft. 240#). Thinking about it more, the slickness of the leather allows for quick ‘micro-adjustments’ if you feel discomfort. This is a stark contrast to the new Ram 1500 we Enterprised for a 3K mile trip last Xmas. I dreaded every driving day.

Hot take: the wrangler has the most comfortable seats and seating position of any car I’ve owned. I’m stunned.

3 Likes

Fact. Indeed it doesn’t even seem possible. How did they do that?

I have no clue. My 70 year old father in law even said it was great. That’s high praise.

1 Like

I need to see a list of vehicles you have had lol.

2 Likes

Surprising. Having owned a Ram, I always find a full size truck to have some of the most comfortable (and large) seats around. Alfa Romeo Stelvio was probably one of the least comfortable and I also really like the BMW X3 seats with the leg extentions…game changer.

Indeed. Very comfy, like a couch, for about an hour. Turns out a couch is not good at all for long duration driving. Couple that with hotel beds and the recipe is disastrous.

I never had that problem. Took it from PA to Vermont without any issues and out to Ohio as well. Set the cruise, get comfy and no issues for me. Naturally, YMMV.

I’m looking at the premium ilx Right now. I’m looking at 36 months 12,000 miles per year I’m curious what sort of deal you got?

A new sucker is born every day I guess :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Its amazing.

should not you be mad at bmw princeton instead of being mad at this guy? looks like bmw shitston screwed you both over.

F
Uz4tbrb zr

This is hardly the brokers fault and has been happening to many brokers, and subsequently leasehakr’s. All a broker can do is reconsider their relationship with a dealer when they pull this :poop:.

Again, comparing apples to oranges. If you need to justify your purchase or sales of volvo, thats ok. When you get a chance two write to the folks at volvo praising their safety systems, let them know that their blind spot monitoring system does not have an option for an audible beep so as to properly warn the driver and their TPMS system does not give you the actual tire pressure both features standard on a nissan altima.

Its not a volvo vs jeep issue, its a volvo vs all other competition out there. The data from the iihs shows that there are many other vehicles that are safer than volvo. When presented with the actual test results I am told that test results dont matter because volvo is a leader in safety - I guess that is also not based on test results because as they point out, test results are worthless. I should use some anecdotal evidence from some dude on the internet to make by decision…

That’s exciting. Congrats!! :angel:t2:

Late to this but if it helps, we rented Avis through Happycar.
And it was good for us, good car and service.
I’m going to leave a link so you can check it out

Billet is a rare one…nice find! You can’t even order one of these now as that color, chief, and nacho are not available😢

1 Like