Off Topic Landfill 5

19 i8 coupe 609 with first and securities. Have a good day.

An I8 ya sounds about right, a good day is what I will have in a 600 hp convertible monster with ivory over tartufo interior, same can’t be said about that 3 cylinder 350hp shitbox that can’t be given for free off the lot. Bet u lease that same I8 to your custys at 1200 a month just cuz u think your slick

Hey @brokers prepare to have some tires kicked and your time wasted.

5 Likes

Lmao I been on this website for a single day and I already got a troll here lmao this is great, I am came here looking to get a quote but I got a full night of stand up comedy instead, my boy I’m not the one to be mad at, I’m not a broker trying to take your Acura and Lexus sales, I am looking for higher end BMWs and you assumed I’m low balling someone when I’m literally asking them for a quote, someone asked me what the general price would be for them and I gave them my numbers which aren’t low balls, you would know if you sold any BMWs that are more expensive than 3 series :joy:

Easy to talk tough and sell cars when you can quote anything you want over msrp and any idiot with a PPP loan will take that garbage in a heartbeat

1 Like

$3k+ licks at marquis :joy:

Sent you an email. Thank you!

Sent an email as well, thanks in advance:

• Name: Jeffrey
  • Model(s) interested in: 2021 Q5 45 Premium Plus
  • Color preferences exterior: Either metallic black or regular black
  • Color preferences interior: Atlas beige (with brown walnut wood inlay)
  • Option preferences (must haves): Premium Plus Package and Navigation Package (prefer not much else if possible!)
  • Miles needed: 12,000, 3 years
  • Zip code: 11362 (Queens, NYC)
  • MSDs or no MSDs: Yes
  • Audi Loyalty (for pull ahead): No
  • Need the Lease By: By mid-July
  • Costco member: Yes

Sent an email for Q5 premium plus.

Sent an email about the A6

Sent an email about Q3

Just inquired via email, please check when available!

Hello,

I just inquired via email. Thank you very much.

JC

Ashleigh, I send you a PM. Let me know if we can move forward.

I sent you an email. Have not heard back. Looking for X1 or X3 RWD or AWD (X1)

Looking for an X3M/MC, X4M/MC, X5M or X6M. Just want another performance SUV and my current 2018 X4M40i lease expires in a month. Located in Mississippi, 39110. Rsmills88@gmail.com is my email.

Sent you an email about leasing an X5 Msport :slight_smile:

Hi, Im interested in a 330i M Sport White Zip code 33132. Are there any deals right now? What would my payments be? Feel free to contact me via email. Thank you in advance!

Sent you a PM, thank you

PM you @nyclife