Off Topic Landfill 5

My quote was for mazda3 hatchback with premium plus. Looks like the sedan with premium plus package is being offered the same way. I actually told them the same thing that I can lease a better luxury car like bmw with that price and that I wished him luck with selling the car. Who would buy it from them with these high numbers?! I either wait 6 more months or I go with Hyundai. It’s kind of breaking my heart cause I’ve been eyeing this car for almost a year and I can’t afford it now. I’d never thought the price was going to be this much for a $34000 car.

Ah ok. I think both makes are around the same price. I tried negotiating by using TrueCar and Edmunds current values of the exact trim and make, which is around the mid $31k range – which while still pricey for a Mazda, is more stomachable. That’s nearly $3k off from current selling prices listed by dealers (and who knows what in-person mark-ups you’ll find on the dealer’s own window sticker). Tustin Mazda straight up told me they could not do that price.

Browning was weird because the guy gave me a $30k quote (but that was with all current incentives discounts possible applied at once). Makes me wonder how much they can really sell for if they’re able to throw out a $30k price. I assume they get a percentage back from those discounts though.

I think we will both have to wait. Mazda is the only Japanese automaker I am giving the time of day to because I want some damn auto-dimming on the driver’s-side side mirror at least, and they have that (albeit on the top trims only). Lexus and Infiniti have this too but their cars have not tickled my fancy.

Hi,
I am looking for BMW X3 deals. Do you have any deals?
Am looking for 10K miles per year. budget 450-475 per month.

Congrats! Where is the BCC onesie!?

He came early so I totally botched that project!

1 Like

Hopefully you will be better prepared for #3 :joy:

1 Like

You stop that right now

3 Likes

I heard he was lobbying for “practice” for #3 already even tho the doctor said 6 weeks minimum😁

1 Like

Congrats to you and your wife Mike for the new :innocent:

His wife told him it’s more like 8-12! :grin:

I better stop or I will have to landfill myself😜

Congratulations brother !!!

Pretty cool. Waiting for my Sahara 4xe black. Can you post some more pics? I like the blacked out look of HA rather than the chrome pieces in Sahara.

That’s honestly the only picture I’ve taken! The interior is very nice, some nice stitching on the leather. And I do like how the entire outside is blacked out/everything matched up to the body paint color.

The “poor mans” g wagon as my buddy calls it :joy:

Nacho looks dope on the Wrangler

@spockvr6

1 Like

@Bostoncarconcierge thats the color I wanted on mine. Waited 3 weeks to see if it would become available again to order. Ended up doing sting grey. No regrets

1 Like

Insane deal on that is pretty much $399 plus tax with true zero down.

1 Like

I’m looking for a 2021 or 2022 BMW X1 lease . White or gray with heated seats and sunroof . What are the current incentives and msrp discount for a lease with 36months and 12,000 miles . Located in the Georgia. I currently already own a BMW X1 .

If anyone has details about what’s available I would appreciate it

Preferably a s28i or x28i

.here’s the details on a vehicle I was looking into :

Msrp is $42,295
BMW 2021 X1 xDrive28i
Grey with sunroof and heated seats

With 12k miles per year what is a good lease price and Msrp for this vehicle.

Thanks guys :pray::heart:

Does this mean you actually get 10k mileage a year? May I ask what BMW you have or grounded to get the loyalty? Gorgeous car.