Off Topic Landfill 5

I’m going to go ahead and say hell no.

$1k month for an X5 seems crazy

Need to see the money factor and residual to be able to judge accurately

I sent email about C300

Gle450 availability? Loaner or demo car. I’ll also send an email inquiry on the same

1 Like

I just emailed you for GLA

@AutoActionSales I sent you a PM about a C300. IF you do not mind, I would like to speak more about this with you. thank you for your time.

Just emailed you for a GLE450. Do you do this far to Boston?

Hello,

MB GLC still available?

Hi! I’m interested. Can you reach out to me?

I sent you a PM with my number and updated specs. Thank you

emailed on GLC deal

Sent you an email on GLE availability

Hi There,
I PM you about GLE either a loaner or lease return for LEASE
36 months - 10k or 12k/year (depends on price)

mY NAME IS STEVEN AND IM INTERESTED IN THE C300 CALL ME AT 9176931993

THANKS

I am having the same issue. Their price is $500 per month for 36 months and 10000 miles per year. They even told me the car price is $42k not $34k because there was a $5000 mark up. Crazy.

Yeah I am getting mid-$400 ranges for monthly on a 12k/yr, 3-year lease. Just not competitive. You’re not getting any kinda deal, so people are telling me to wait till maybe the end of the year. And where did you go where there was $42k?! I got a $39k ($6k markup) at the dealership I went to test-drive at. Unbelievable.

It was all through email. Thank god I didn’t drive all the way to this dealership. The dealership was Browning Mazda in Cerritos CA.
Here was their offer :rofl::

For 36 months and 10k miles per year
with $2000 down your monthly payment is $560 + tax.
with $3000 down your monthly payment is $530 + tax.
with $4000 down your monthly payment is $503 + tax.

I feel like I’m leasing a Shelby :rofl::rofl::rofl: well they lost one customer.

The mark-up is $5000 :triumph:

I don’t think the dealerships are willing to sell anything these days. I don’t know what this game is about but most likely something is going on. I am going to extend my lease for 6 months until end of December. Hopefully the prices will go back to normal.

Did you get a C43? I am going to be in the market soon and wondering what kind of pricing that you found?

I worked with a guy named Ronnie at Browning Mazda too. They only have one Turbo Premium Plus Sedan, in the color I want too. Here’s what he gave me for 12/k year for 36 months (assuming he calculated with those terms, as I had told him):

$2,000 down → $542+tax/mo

$3,000 down → $514+ tax/mo

With this range, I could lease a mid-high loaded Benz or BMW. Yeah no one is budging. The AutoLeaseNinjas never seemed to have gotten my first message so I have to reach out to them again, but if nothing feasible can be worked out, I’m really gonna wait then. Sucks.

Hi there, do you ship BMW X5 to Seattle? Thanks!