DMV Lease South BMWs: 2022 builds - 330i, M340i, M3, M4, 540i, M550ix, X3 & X4 30i & M40i, X5 40i & M50i, X7, & more

@Ashleigh whats the requirements to qualify for corporate lease Ashleigh? i think i may have one.

@Ashleigh Hi , sent you an email last night about X3 M40. Thanks

Any 5 series discount right now?

You have to work for a company on the list/that has a relationship with BMW.

@Delmoney I’m working on getting to the emails in the order received. I got a little behind while waiting to hear on things for this month, and I still need to confirm a few things.

@Papahh 10% on the few 530ixs I have left. 7% on 540ixs, but there’s a stop sale on some.

You can search down below in the link here for your Company name:

BMW Group Corporate Sales Program?

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Hey i’m interested in one of those M340i xdrives, I emailed and filled out the form on your site.

Sorry, the last few are MSRP, per the dealership, due to how few of them there are out there.

Ok thanks. Looking for x3m40

I have one in stock and one build left, both at 6% off.

Thanks for getting back to me. Was able to find one locally at 7% off. Was Not easy though. Thanks again

1 Like

I am trying to get a good deal on a lease for a 330i, but I don’t know what’s a good selling price, and money factor? I am in Georgia, Alpharetta area.

Hi, I’m at 10% off and base MF, but you’ll have to ship to Georgia or pick up the car.

Hi there,

I am in market for a base engine X5 with all wheel drive ( x40 or x45e) with parking pro, DA Pro, Premium Pkg and heated steering wheel. What will the monthly pay look like?

BTW since when they took out heated and cooled cup holder from exec pkg…its kinda showing off feature :frowning:

Where are you located? Do you have loyalty? I’m finalizing numbers now, but with so few cars on the lot, they want to cut the discount on these even more.

Northern VA. Used to have a lease with BMWFS but not a current owner. Have an Audi and can qualify for graduate if that’s still available. Thanks!

Any particular colors? I also think that the ones I have with DA pro have M sport, so they’re a higher price point.

Hi!

Do you have any M440i?

Sorry, I’ve been sold out of those for a few months!

Any color would be fine for me. Black interior is not preferred but it could work. What’s the price for ones w/ m pkg? Thanks!