Off Topic Landfill 5

Try a broker, Tustin Toyota demanded a markup last time I checked.

1 Like

This is actually pretty much the worst time to buy any car, period, unfortunately.

Poster was offered MSRP by a broker in another thread. Seems they want a unicorn in a market where they just don’t exist. Even above MSRP the leasing program @Cody_Carter offers is much better than TFS at MSRP.

2 Likes

Can you send me more car details an estimated lease payments ? John_da_vera@hotmail.com.

Thanks

John

Do you have any x3’s avaiable? if so please let me know. zip code 11420 5000 DAS and 36/12 or 36/15 term is fine

Curious, what’s marquis quoting on these now?

Haven’t gotten quoted in a month as NJ summer business is absolutely insane this month, but last quote for m550 was 912 a month with 5600 at signing and m5 like 1300 a month with like 7500 at signing, I’m assuming they got worse considering there are even less models now.

Ok. Then don’t throw lowball numbers at ashleigh if you know pricing has gotten worse…

1 Like

Who even asked you, I’m not lowballing anything, someone asked me what they thought I was reasonable in this market and I told them, if I got quoted a bad number by someone else that doesn’t mean i should think that they are going to be that bad across the board. Keep your opinions to yourself if you don’t know what your talking about. Someone quoted me 1600 a month for the same exact m8 I got for 1240 a month in the same week , so by that logic the 1600 a month is a good deal to you and the 1240 is a low ball lmao get real

I know these lease numbers like the back of my hand, if I didn’t already run a successful business I would have started a leasing company myself and taken your job :shushing_face::sob::triumph:. Even leasing companies wonder how I get the cars I do for the price I get them for.

Makes sense. Given successful business, your quote will be msrp :+1::+1:

People like you give the leasing community a black eye. I mention that I have successful business so natural instinct is to rip me off at msrp lol I hope marquis takes all your business away. I bet you drive a Volvo xc for like 600 a month bahahahaha. I was just here to get quoted on a car but ended up ruining some old mans day :pleading_face::face_vomiting::nauseated_face:

19 i8 coupe 609 with first and securities. Have a good day.

An I8 ya sounds about right, a good day is what I will have in a 600 hp convertible monster with ivory over tartufo interior, same can’t be said about that 3 cylinder 350hp shitbox that can’t be given for free off the lot. Bet u lease that same I8 to your custys at 1200 a month just cuz u think your slick

Hey @brokers prepare to have some tires kicked and your time wasted.

5 Likes

Lmao I been on this website for a single day and I already got a troll here lmao this is great, I am came here looking to get a quote but I got a full night of stand up comedy instead, my boy I’m not the one to be mad at, I’m not a broker trying to take your Acura and Lexus sales, I am looking for higher end BMWs and you assumed I’m low balling someone when I’m literally asking them for a quote, someone asked me what the general price would be for them and I gave them my numbers which aren’t low balls, you would know if you sold any BMWs that are more expensive than 3 series :joy:

Easy to talk tough and sell cars when you can quote anything you want over msrp and any idiot with a PPP loan will take that garbage in a heartbeat

1 Like

$3k+ licks at marquis :joy:

Sent you an email. Thank you!

Sent an email as well, thanks in advance:

• Name: Jeffrey
  • Model(s) interested in: 2021 Q5 45 Premium Plus
  • Color preferences exterior: Either metallic black or regular black
  • Color preferences interior: Atlas beige (with brown walnut wood inlay)
  • Option preferences (must haves): Premium Plus Package and Navigation Package (prefer not much else if possible!)
  • Miles needed: 12,000, 3 years
  • Zip code: 11362 (Queens, NYC)
  • MSDs or no MSDs: Yes
  • Audi Loyalty (for pull ahead): No
  • Need the Lease By: By mid-July
  • Costco member: Yes