Off Topic Landfill 5

Anyone have lower ball joints for a 99 blazer?

Edit: it was a joke lol

1 Like

Can you PM me about the X7 build? Thanks

Any base model Subaru Ascent deals?

Interested in this deal, how can we make it happen?

Interested in this deal, how can we start the conversation?

All brokers sell a phone number with pre-set numbers.

Not much different from you selling polestar car’s lol

1 Like

incorrect. i am involved through the entire process and provide a “skip the dealer” service that phone number sellers don’t.

You can’t skip the dealer because you are not allowed to pull credit reports ---- nor do have the required licenses to do so

You bridge gaps – state the facts pls

1 Like

my customers interact with a grand total of 0 people at any dealerships. they dont waste 3 hours in a finance office getting pitched useless warranties. many get home delivery. in addition, i provide services that allow for selling lease returns. please don’t categorize me with phone number sellers.

1 Like

I think Octobers program runs through today

Just ignore him as every other broker does. Have a great day everyone!!!

you too, alberto. you were a pleasure to deal with years ago, and continue to be a pleasure now! i especially enjoyed it when you took a lincoln pricing sheet i spent hours working on and hit copy and paste, even though you sold a grand total of 0 lincolns.

Prepare for a week long rant from our buddy here :rofl:

not sure it’s appropriate for you to pile on here, given that you literally sold this guy a phone number a few days ago. we’re making fun of the guy b/c this is shady af, and, based on his prior actions with forum members, he’s kind of a snake.

how come all the comments got trashed except Aronchi’s

looks like the mod’s been bought

1 Like

the po-po got mine too

1 Like

I went to the first post that I saw that derailed and hit “select this post and below”. Apparently one post slipped through the cracks.

Those numbers are from May. Anyway, I’m going to stay off OP’s thread.

@asifbhagat - Nice car, btw.

1 Like

please send me a message on the RDX and X3 available deals. Thanks!