2021 BMW M550i xdrive / $89k MSRP/ $960.00 per month / $3k DAS / 12k miles per year / Ultimate care+

Show me a better deal (with no money down and $0 DAS) on a new M3 with 1k miles/month allowed.

1 Like

I can’t show you a better deal because I don’t have one, never implied that I did. And if we are comparing “apples to apples”, you would have to include the 4K DAS on the M3, the same way you would be including it here for this M550. I’m in no way bashing the OP, just stating my opinion.

1 Like

Simply put, IMO, because an M3 is a true “M” vs the M550. Either way, they are two completely different caliber of cars. Your question is very much valid.

1 Like

That’s the effective monthly payment with the $4k due.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Are ya not getting enough attention on your own? If there is no interest, move on. No need to post your deals on others’ threads

1 Like

Not even close in terms of comparison

A m550 can MSRP higher than a m3 so really not a good comparison

“Not even close in terms of comparison“
You are right m3>fake m 550.

1 Like

M3s can easily crest 100k with ccbs and some cf, the real difference is real m cars are rarely discounted by dealers and almost never see factory incentives. I was invited a few years ago by Bmw to a lead follow session at summit point w an m550 and 340/440s. The m550 is a nice cruiser but it’s a heavy pig on the track, And even a back road.

1 Like

I understand that. I know what a real M is. I’m just saying it wasn’t a good comparison

1 Like

Why is this being compared to an m3/4, when its a 5 series.

The person who gets this car is shopping for a 5 series, wants something better than the base 5’s, doesn’t want/have m5 money.

Simple.

1 Like

used to be M3 money perhaps. These days an $89K MSRP M3 would be around $1350 with $0 DAS assuming you can find a dealer willing to part ways with his M3 at MSRP.

For such a high spec M550, OP has a solid deal for this market. BMW’s in general have been hit by a flurry of stop sales—meaning even if you order one, the delivery window being advised by the dealer is highly optimistic.

1 Like

What is the buyout price for the car at this time?

no need for the m5, not someone that tracks their cars

1 Like

Messaged you the residual ($50,013.40) and remaining payments (23 months left).

Updated DAS to $3k

Oh I see. Using that logic, an M2 should be more expensive than an M760i

3 Likes

Nice car!

Good luck.

1 Like