HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

I just went back and re-read that thread and it all makes sense now lmao.

Not sure if CCAP is gonna like this guy having 6 Wranglers under his business credit :rofl:

BMW didn’t even want him having 2 cars.

2 Likes

An FYI, the dealer I’m using through Leasecompanion is NOT on the small businesses list. Good call out, though.

1 Like

yeah just a general rule of thumb, if you can’t get approved for 2 bmws, you probably don’t need 6 jeeps.

3 Likes

Good point :+1:

Lets see those November numbers!

4 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Let’s at least keep the conversation somewhat wrangler related

Lease companion is not a dealer, the dealer they work with might be on the list.

The 15x is useful if you can do a One Pay with someone like Gupton(who is on the Shop Small list) and convince them to put the whole thing on your AMEX.

It’s definitely YMMV.

1 Like

Good luck with that

I have put whole car purchases on an AMEX before so definitely not impossible.

Sure its just not easy but it can happen

I think Octobers program runs through today

1 Like

Right, the dealer I’m using through Lease companion (that a lot of others may be using) is not on the list.

Has anyone who is planning to keep it leased one through US Bank? I’m planning to keep mine and trying to figure out what is the better lessor in this situation?

US Bank is cheaper. About $40 a month less on payment which saves you well over $1k on the lease.

You need to confirm if your dealer uses US Bank as an alternative to CCAP. Not all CDJ dealers do.

If CCAP ever stops the music on 3rd party sales, going with US Bank is the way to go. Not only cheaper (without having to shell out for one pay) but you can also transfer US Bank leases.

1 Like

Wasn’t US Bank the one that you would have to buy out your lease to then sell it?

2 Likes

How long does this take to know for sure? I’m assuming once they start building next month?

1 Like

That’s correct. No flipping with US Bank, as they charge you market value.

He asked if US Bank was cheaper if he was keeping, which it is.

They roll the $7500 into their residual FYI .

I had asked weeks ago here if anyone here knew the MF and residual thru US Bank but no one responded.

2 Likes

Gotcha! I got excited for a minute there, lol!

Also make sure to check and read US Bank lease return stories in the forum.

1 Like