Off Topic Landfill 4

Sometimes people need reality check

1 Like

There are uninformed buyers out there. You’ll be hard pressed to find one on here though.

2 Likes

Priced way too high for here. Can find a closely spec’d 2020 w/ half the miles for under 70 at CarMax.

3 Likes

Pics should be current, as they are unlikely to represent the current condition of the vehicle.
These are the types of comments you’re going to get when you list your car here. Should have anticipated it.

7 Likes

I wouldn’t pay more than 60% of the original MSRP. That’s probably generous if bmw is telling me that the RV for 36K miles is around 51%.

To be fair the residual value was 57% at one point

If people can’t stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. :fire: :fire: I agree, it can be brutal lol.

Also, a bit parasitic for someone to (seemingly) never contribute to the forum, list a vehicle for free, and further expect no feedback other than bids.

4 Likes

No one is immune to the morale beatings. Even long standing members with lots of hackr cred.

Very true - we all have our off moments. The thread just rubbed me the wrong way. OP was asking for it left and right and almost immediately becomes snarky. Also reminds me of a generic craigslist ad. Price is through the roof, photos are from ages ago, etc. :laughing:

FWIW - great looking vehicle & I love the spec. I don’t think there will be many bites on here.

1 Like

This forum is downright complementary compared to Bring a Trailer lol

2 Likes

Angry Jim Henson GIF by Muppet Wiki

Buddy I truly wish you good luck with this sale, but my god you’re asking for close to MSRP pricing yet 45K miles and a shape change?

Thanks I’ll look into that

This forum is particularly brutal. I put an i3 lease transfer up here once and I seem to recall someone suggesting that I needed to include the eventual tire replacement that would be needed over the term into the effective monthly. :slight_smile: Good luck with the sale!

3 Likes

It’s expected that a forum where the regulars are sharks looking for blood in the water (figuratively) that it would be a tough crowd.

2 Likes

Getting a minivan?

Carnival. :circus_tent:

I love mine

I’m testing out a suburban now and will try a Denali. Minivan is so practical but I prefer to be higher off the ground.

I just looked this up. Wow. I think I may check it out