Off Topic Landfill 4

What’s the latest you got on X1…pls contact me

Look at that BeaverW.

you mean in comparison to this VOLDvo?

I’m not saying the 4 series grill is a looker, but lets not pretend the brand you’re peddling has the prettiest face on the block either.

To each their own.

I am preferring the larger grill on the m3 versus the m4.**

I dunno what it is. I feel like it suits the sedan styling a bit better.

i peddle many brands.

i also have a quarter of a million bucks of BMW credit in my name at the moment.

The bmws i have are good looking. the beaver grill is disgusting.

Cool. I’m impressed.

1 Like

Just making the point that I’m a loyal of a bmw customer as they come and I’m disgusted w the new grille.

And my point was your grievances with BMW don’t belong on a competing thread. @mllcb42 took care of it.

Front 1 out of 10, Rear 10 out of 10.

4 Likes

Great deal. I would do that in a minute. Can you PM me the dealer?

Russian combo: white on black. Right, @aronchi? :grin:

1 Like

Last time I looked at Acura they were bizarrely dogmatic about combos… white with beige and almost every other exterior color with black

Only for German cars

2 Likes

Are you saying a white Acura MDX is not one of the most popular cars?

1 Like

It is not, no

Amongst Russians or your clients?

1 Like

Dafaq kind of racist shit is this? :slight_smile: And mainly innacurate . White on black german for women, black on black german or lexus for men. Men from southern areas of of ussr, don’t know if you attribute those to Russian, may gravitate to white cars.

Acura is considered entry level label and a bare minimum for the “circle” but hasn’t been that popular since Acura ZDX was a thing.

The More You Know :slight_smile:

Profiling? In any case, I started this and I will landfill it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey @George_Vario,

This sounds like a great deal. May I ask which dealer you got the final deal from? Looking to pull the trigger on an XC90 soon.

Thanks

I’ll PM you