Off Topic Landfill 4

Send me the info as well, thanks!

I sent you a pm

Hello, This is a great deal. Can you please provide me with dealer name? Thanks

I sent you a pm

Can you also share the Dealer details with me also please

Sent you a PM

Nice work, @George_Vario ! Please share dealer info with me too. Thanks!

I’m surprised that OP can afford this monthly payment, certainly hasn’t shown any reason why he or she could based on what one can call elementary level of financial literacy.

At a time when a lot of brokers wouldn’t spend their time on you until you’re “ready to buy”, Louis was able to provide a ton of support and communication through the process. We changed the deal structure up a couple times and even the dealer changed something things but in the end I got exactly what I wanted for the price I wanted. No BS. Car delivered exactly as promised. Would deal with Louis again anytime. Overall great communication.

1 Like

Sent you a pm

Can you send me detailed quote of GLB?

Hello! I have a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara my jeep was not listed will you please guide me through the whole process of listing? I’m waiting for your positive response.

Hi I am looking for XC60AWDT5 OR T6 MOMENTUM with full option. Blonde interior color only. I am fine with demo. I live in MD. I emailed you but did not get answer yet.
Let me know if you can find one.

Hi I am looking for XC60AWDT5 OR T6 MOMENTUM with full option. Blonde interior color only. I am fine with demo. I live in MD. I emailed you but did not get answer yet.
Let me know if you can find one.

That is an awesome deal!! Under $200 for a BMW

I mean, he is paying about 2/3 of the sales price over his term–doesn’t make sense to me.

I wouldn’t do 48 months either. Too long

1 Like

Well if you ASSUME it has more value than residual and you paid less per month…it’s theoretically a good idea.

Convenient he left the rv out of the data points…

Everytime someone says that word all I think is this:

One day, Little Bobby ran to his dad sitting on his couch and asked,

“Daddy, what’s the difference between theoretical and practical?”

His dad says

“Go ask your mother if she had sex with a stranger for a million dollars.”

Bobby went to his mom and asked his mom “Mom, would you have sex with a stranger for a million dollars?”

His Mom says

“Yes. Suppose I would”

Bobby went back to his dad and says

“Daddy, mom said ‘yes’.”

His Dad flips his newspaper to the next page and goes

“Well, you see, son. Theoretically, I’m a millionaire. Practically, I’m living in a house with a whore.”

4 Likes