šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡² Aronchi's May Caddy/Lincoln - Lyriq RWDs starting at $227/month w rebates! [TRISTATE/DMV]

Hi, I see you have a deal for XC90 Recharge for $568 (0 down?) and wanted find out more details.

Yes, please pm me the information thatā€™s listed on my volvo thread and Iā€™ll follow up with you.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

well it was meant as a joke, and all of the posts before yours were pretty quick to see that. wecome to the community though. iā€™m sure itā€™ll be pleasant for everyone.

6 Likes

Ronnie, sense of humor is like money- or you have it, or you donā€™tā€¦

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

This is the official certified ā„¢ļø ā€œbest welcome on LHā€

2 Likes

I personally love the tag line on the title. Itā€™s very very good. Tremendous amounts of good. A tag line like nobody has ever seen before.

And btw @aronchi f you can get me a deal on a Navigator here in So Cal Iā€™m in!

4 Likes

Hi Dave, Iā€™d be happy to. Hit me up and Iā€™ll get one priced out for you. I have the best service and Lincoln pricing on leasehackr. Everyone is saying it. Believe me.

5 Likes

Iā€™m guessing people are telling you these are great deals. And you know great deals- youā€™ve seen alot of great deals; possibly the best great deals. At least thatā€™s what people are telling you.

1 Like

Those are beautiful deals, really beautiful.

That actually looks like a Lincoln adā€¦Kinda

4 Likes

Just feels like thereā€™s someā€¦ Orangeā€¦missing from this image

3 Likes

Nice Panerai. Which model?

These deals may be great for Lincoln, but man they really arenā€™t lease-focused as a brand.

thatā€™s a PAM24.

Do you still work with Lincolns?

Thanks

1 Like

Interested in Lincoln nautilus. Happy for any/all options. 36/10. Zip code 07052. Need car by end of august at the latest but would sign immediately if the right deal is available. Please let me know what you have available. Thanks.

My dealer has 5 in inventory, so i believe theyā€™ll be selling for list

2 Likes

Looking for Aviator & first responder. Can you still get?

Interested in Lincoln nautilus. Any deals?