Off Topic Landfill 4

If you wash my wife’s 90 and walk Kevin I’ll sign off on your 8 hours :rofl:

1 Like

Haha I’m a leasing guy most wash my cars get is if I drive fast in the rain lol…

But Kevin I’m sold, you may not get him back.

1 Like

Ok anyone who appreciates Kevin cant be all that bad…

2 Likes

What will a Audi Etron with 10000 and 12000 miles a year look like for lease?

1 Like

What kinda BS is this, “Make Lincoln Great Again?” Taking a failed ass presidency and a slogan (which by the way Reagan used), and using it for a dealership. Real classy and soooooo original. What a joke.

Not that I need to prove what I do or do not have, but that was just tacky to use. Maybe you don’t get it, and that’s why I said what I said. End of story.

I’m sorry you don’t see it…
No offense, you made a spectacle of yourself. In the eyes if thousands who will read your post…
Don’t take my word for it, read responses…
And that’s the end of story…

Whatever dude. Irrelevant! :v:t5:

Seems like you’re used to it… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi There, just sent an email with all the required info.

1 Like

the real mic drop will be when this dealer (who i’m 99% sure is the same store you use) cuts the broker use out to just use this salesperson to drive LH traffic

1 Like

in that case, i’d be honest and use the real $454 doc that the place uses, and not hide additional discount in the doc. but what do i know??

1 Like

Failed presidency based on what? What CNN told you to think? Like those high gas prices yet…just wait- the pain has just started

Thanks for calling us out without calling us out… :joy:

But for real your post says one thing and your calculator shows $649 with higher fees then us… Plus you mention a broker fee on top…

Which one is it, we would love to have clarity for the LH forum. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

If you apply 9 msds to his calculator you’ll get to his numbers.

1 Like

Thanks for pointing out the error in the link. Updated the link to have 9 MSD’s so it matches the numbers I wrote out. $399 broker fee is about $11/mo so even with that it betters your numbers.

1 Like

Glad to help. In in the spirit of keeping things interesting we will update our number to beat yours tomorrow and will still not have a broker fee. Thanks!

How bout a pricing sheet with some transparency on all the common models?

1 Like

Apparently they don’t have a pricing sheet, when they need to make a sale towards month/quarter end they come on here to offer deals to the LH community.

LOL is this a dealer and a broker going at it ?

5 Likes