Off Topic Landfill 4

any deals on the c300 4matic?

Do you have new Gas Platinums yet? Can you send your latest offers and available colors.

Thanks

Hello
what is the Invoice price for 2021 MB GLB4matic, MF, RV and what would be the best paying price should be? Thank you

May I please get color (int/ext) details of the Volvo XC90 T8 inscription? ($552).

Thank you.

What’s the interior and exterior colours of the Volvo XC90 T8 inscription @nyclife?

Can anyone provide information on a 2021 Chevy Equinox LT lease? Money Factor Residual Value, etc. This is for Pennsylvania for a 36 month 12k deal.

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option. The forums at Edmunds are where we go to get that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. You’ll want to post of the model specific thread for the vehicle you’re interested in and request the most current numbers for your zip code. It is often easiest to find that thread by searching Google for “Edmunds lease” followed by the model of vehicle you’re interested in.

I love how he is a broker using the dealer tag.

3 Likes

My question is does he have a rental car insurance policy, something that is quite difficult to obtain.

:chocolate_bar:

Definitely a gray area, but I would say broker just because there is no physical location other than Philly and it is a multitude of brands in different states.

Just as long as you put 2nd best BMW broker on LH.

1 Like

Removed SPAM

Hey there, any deals on awd mazda 3s premium? Also 2.5 turbo if u have any

Hi everyone! I just wanted to post a review in case anyone is currently on this page and asking themselves “should I use Leasy Deals to lease my car?” The answer is absolutely 1000% YES you should!

As a law school student I am on a very tight budget but needed a car in order to get around in the Jersey suburbs. I was getting desperate to find a car and thank gd was able to get one because of Louis! So here’s the story (that Luis is now also learning right now).

What finally pushed me to get a car was the fact that the friend I depended on for rides was getting married (and moving out) and I became friends with a broker. Everything was going amazing, I had found a rate through another broker on this site and my broker friend found a dealer that would match it. Then everything well apart. The dealer did not think it was worth it to give me such a great deal when my vehicle was going to be registered out of state with higher taxes and my co signer was from a third state. My friend could only do the deal if the car was registered in NJ. When I thought everything was done and I was going to get my car a week ago everything fell apart.

So I decided to reach out to the broker on this site whose deal I liked. Everything was going well with this broker until I told him that the amount of tax he wanted to charge me for my state was wrong. He said my state tax was 17.75% which is a crazy number. I told him it was between 8-10%. So naturally, he also pulled out of the deal and told me that if I wanted the car I had to do it in NJ and he would not register to my home state.

I was really frustrated at this point and almost gave up on getting a car but I told myself to give it a third try. I reached out to the other three brokers listed under Mazda last Thursday. Today is Monday. All the brokers claim to get back to you within one business day and I still have not heard back from two of them (and now they’ve lost my business).

Cue Leasy Deals! Within a few hours of me reaching out Louis had responded to me and gave me an initial quote for the CX 30 with my out of state registration. Louis was spot on with the tax and was right in the 8-10% ballpark. There were no attempts to scam me into a higher tax or disregarding what I had to say. From the moment Louis reached out it was like I had his undivided attention. All Thursday evening (till almost midnight) we worked out the details and all the paperwork was set to be sent to the bank Friday morning. Louis is so dedicated! He spent hours answering my every question and basically held my hand through the whole process.

When Louis saw the diversity for my application he didn’t step away from the deal nor did the dealer say it was not worth their time. Instead, Louis did everything he could to make sure I was approved. And you know what, I was!! I asked Louis to work with a dealer close to my zip code so I could pick the car up, to get me a deal on rubber mats, a specific color, a specific price point and so many other things. I’m not kidding, everything I asked for I received! There was never a “no I can’t do that” “a dealer wont agree to that” etc. instead I had results.

When I expressed to Louis my concerns about a few things he was willing to accommodate mine and my parents anxieties so that we could proceed. Literally the word “no” or “that is not possible” did not come out of Louis’ mouth. Louis and I solely communicated over text (my choice) and he was still able to take care of everything without confusion.

My car was ready to be picked up from the deal in basically 24 hours. When I got to the dealer things were quick and easy. Immediately the salesman Louis worked with sat with me, finished signing forms, answered any questions I had and sent me off! The salesman was also friendly, kind and attentive. Really the best experience I’ve ever had at a dealer.

What the other brokers failed to do for me, Louis did seamlessly. I really only have positive things to say about my experience with Leasy Deals. My car is stunning and I am so happy to have a Mazda CX30 select!

Feel free to dm me if you have any questions.

THANK YOU Louis!!! @LeasyDeals

1 Like

It was a pleasure assisting you! Thank you

I was just at Pacific Audi in Torrance California They wouldn’t budge on giving me a deal close to what I’m seeing right here on the Audi SQ5 2021 62K MSRP he was hitting me at 1,000 down 725 a month and he wouldn’t even get lower than that that was sad anyone know where I can get a deal like this or at least they honor what they see on this forum Thank you

Yes. Just pay the broker fee and be done with it.

Why should they honor pricing from a forum? They are in the business of maximizing their profit.

What was the pre- incentive discount? Were there any incentives? How much is due upfront (at signing)? What is the mileage allotment? Is the 725 pre-tax? Does it include MSDs? What money factor was used to calculate that payment?

If you can’t answer any of these questions, then I would strongly suggest you do some research and understand how leasing works.

He wouldn’t want to show me anything, and I work in the business, I usually show my clients everything

Are you serious? What about contacting the person (@AutoActionSales) offering the deal?!?

Edit: I see you are in CA and the deal is for the NE only. You shouldn’t be making these requests in a broker’s ad.

tenor

1 Like