Off Topic Landfill 4

here’s the new numbers with 36 month terms, thoughts?
2021 Tahoe
Term:36
Annual Mileage:10k
MSRP: 55,890
Net Selling: 54k
Dealer Discount: $1890
Net Cap: $55,240
Lease Cash: $0
Down Payment: $0
Other Incentives: $500
Ancillary/Other (tag title and tax): $1045
Residual: 62%
Residual: $34,652
Acq Fee: $695
Waived Security Deposit
Tax Credit at 1.25
Money Factor: .00151
Monthly Payment $707.63

Once you get pricing text me and I’ll let you know if it’s worth getting one from me and shipping instead.

Jim
215-359-6836

Hey shoot me a message. I have ultra aggressive Toyota pricing this month.

I am looking for a BMW 3 series lease. would be willing to take a car with low miles … looking for lowest price out of pocket and monthly payment. I am located in queens, NY

Hi All,

Just received the Fedex to send back to Vroom to sell my 2017 Mazda CX-5 lease to them. Only form applicable is the Texas power of attorney form that I have to sign. It asks for my signature in Part A which is power of attorney to transfer ownership and to disclose miles. My question is doesn’t the bank technically own the vehicle and so do I have the right to act as power of attorney to transfer ownership? Mazda capital services says I can sell the vehicle to a dealer so just wanted to make sure this makes sense to sign and that I am able to do this.

Thanks

I understand your worries. Cheap transport services aren’t safe for your car and money. You should be also wary of scammers.

Hi. Which deals are you able to Texas? Interested in Audi etron sportback and Mercedes gla

a dealership is offering me on a 44,500 MSRP Camaro LT1
39 month lease, 12 miles a year with all rebates and qualified incentive
DAS $400 (first month payment)
so basically 400$ x 39 months
tax tile plates every thing rolled in

does it sound like a good deal ?

a dealership is offering me on a 44,500 MSRP Camaro LT1
39 month lease, 12 miles a year with all rebates and qualified incentive
DAS $400 (first month payment)
so basically 400$ x 39 months
tax tile plates every thing rolled in

does it sound like a good deal ?

Depends on what incentives you qualify for. That’s a high msrp car so it’s not a terrible deal even if you have both incentives. Might be able to get them to 375 though. Depends what region you’re in. Need more info

1 Like

I have been trying to do everything to get them to 370$ but that’s the lowest they would go with it seems. This is for the midwest region

Open your own topic and ask your questions there in Ask the Hackrs - don’t need to blast it out to multiple “Shared Deals” threads

1 Like

Does anybody know if you ordered in December if the MSDs will be the old or new rate at delivery?

If order in December, you lock in that months programs. You can choose the delivery months programs but it’s stupid to do so unless they’re better.

1 Like

Can confirm.

1 Like

Thanks! Will do.

I haven’t done it in a few years but it used to be coast dependent. 60 day locks on the east coast and 90 days on the west coast i think. Something to do with delivery times being longer.

Consensus deposit for a BMW custom order seems to be in the range of $500-$1000… $2500 is way too much. Unless you spec’d out a one-of-a-kind super high-end or base (stripped down) model :slight_smile:

No BMW loyalty cash for February?

The dealer said that was their requirement… I tried to do lower (1000) but they wouldn’t budge. I communicated specifics on the deal, have deal sheet and got their written word to honor it or deposit is refundable.

As for the build, it’s for my wife, I’d consider it “fully loaded” (im definitely using those terms when I go to transfer it) minus the M package and a few unwanted and unnecessary options. The only thing that stands out is with the fact that it has exec package, premium seating, dap… and a non premium color (it’s just jet black).

I tried to find a similar build with jet black and didn’t find any, but that’s the color she wanted.