Off Topic Landfill 4

Depends on what incentives you qualify for. That’s a high msrp car so it’s not a terrible deal even if you have both incentives. Might be able to get them to 375 though. Depends what region you’re in. Need more info

1 Like

I have been trying to do everything to get them to 370$ but that’s the lowest they would go with it seems. This is for the midwest region

Open your own topic and ask your questions there in Ask the Hackrs - don’t need to blast it out to multiple “Shared Deals” threads

1 Like

Does anybody know if you ordered in December if the MSDs will be the old or new rate at delivery?

If order in December, you lock in that months programs. You can choose the delivery months programs but it’s stupid to do so unless they’re better.

1 Like

Can confirm.

1 Like

Thanks! Will do.

I haven’t done it in a few years but it used to be coast dependent. 60 day locks on the east coast and 90 days on the west coast i think. Something to do with delivery times being longer.

Consensus deposit for a BMW custom order seems to be in the range of $500-$1000… $2500 is way too much. Unless you spec’d out a one-of-a-kind super high-end or base (stripped down) model :slight_smile:

No BMW loyalty cash for February?

The dealer said that was their requirement… I tried to do lower (1000) but they wouldn’t budge. I communicated specifics on the deal, have deal sheet and got their written word to honor it or deposit is refundable.

As for the build, it’s for my wife, I’d consider it “fully loaded” (im definitely using those terms when I go to transfer it) minus the M package and a few unwanted and unnecessary options. The only thing that stands out is with the fact that it has exec package, premium seating, dap… and a non premium color (it’s just jet black).

I tried to find a similar build with jet black and didn’t find any, but that’s the color she wanted.

This is definitely the norm and the way it should be. For some reason I had my X3 order put in without a deposit and without a credit check. Infact, I had to bug them for three days straight in Jan end to get my credit app in to lock programs :man_shrugging:

Nice spec. I personally like phytonic over black though.

After seeing a black m550i in the work parking lot with cognac leather interior I tried to get my wife to go that route but black on black was her absolute necessity.

I like the phytonic blue myself

1 Like

@82sna

Not considering Black Sapphire? (Metallic Black)

1 Like

I preferred that over jet black, she said no! The wife wants what she wants. So because of that it becomes a rare build

1 Like

Were you able to finalize the deal and go lower. would you care to share the dealer info in PM

Please send link

could you share your list 77447

Bob former retired VP GST dowjones25k@yahoo.com

I am looking for XC60 T8 recharge or the X3 30e. Could you please reach out to me.