🦞 BostonCarConcierge-Broker Serving New England and Beyond

, , , , , , , ,

@Bostoncarconcierge is a fantastic resource and everyone should be using him if his coverage fits what you’re looking for. He found an amazing deal on a Tacoma TRD Offroad for us and I picked it up today. Extremely responsive, very knowledgeable and made us very comfortable with our choice. Thanks Mike and we’ll be back to you soon enough once we move and my wife decides she needs something!

5 Likes

@Bostoncarconcierge Mike - Everyone that has dealt with Mike at some level has the same experience. Success leaves clue. Aside from being a standup guy, he’s incredibly accessible (at wee hours) and his followup and follow through are some of the best in any business. That’s what makes Mike, Mike.

I was able to pickup two Lexus IS350’s at incredible prices from two of his dealers. His & Hers (Blk/Red) (Wht/Red).

Thanks again brother!

4 Likes

Big shout out to Mike again!! This is my third vehicle from Mike since 2019 and all I can say that I’m always amazed and impressed by his level of professionalism and dedication to every transaction. Mike is always on the ball and in contact at every s tree o of the way. Thank you so much brother for everything !!! Have an awesome Happy New Year !!!
Jim

1 Like

First deal with Mike completed and I am very pleased with the entire process. Never had any concerns, and picking up at the dealership was pretty easy. Mike has a great approach to his clients and is very patient!

It’s going to be a fun 3 years, thanks Mike!

2021 540xi in bernina gray with cognac interior.

packages/options included:
Msport
Premium
Shadowline
M brake calipers in blue

14 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

I am a bit late to the game, but worked with Mike coming from Brooklyn, NY. I remember working with some of the local dealers and they said be careful, $195 a month sounds like a scam. But with Mike, all you get is an honest and compassionate guy who loves what he does. He made the process so smooth and simple and the dealership he worked also just humble people that are happy to give such great deals. Excited for my lease to end because if you didn’t already know Mike, we’ll be doing business again very soon. :slight_smile:

2018 BMW X2 loaner silver black interior
$195 a month 24/10k

7 Likes

A sincere thank you to all of the wonderful LH members who made 2020 a very positive year despite the challenges we faced as a nation. Working with you (well, most of you :slight_smile: ) brought so much joy to my daily routine and I am lucky to call many of you friends.

There are few things more rewarding in business than becoming friends with clients. I appreciate those of you who allowed me the opportunity to help and provide guidance, whether a deal was completed or not.

Expecting big things for 2021 both personally and professionally. Excited for many of you to be part of the growth and evolution!

13 Likes

One of the coolest things ever received from a client. Thank you Tommy!

19 Likes

This is long overdue but I wanted to post a quick note to thank Mike for helping us with an X3 lease at the end of October. Great deal on the lease and my wife is very happy with the car.

There was a little bit of confusion as to whether we were eligible for lease-to-lease cash at the time. Mike was on the phone with the dealership’s GM in 5 minutes and ultimately saved us an extra $500. I can imagine this would have been a much more difficult conversation without Mike’s support.

Thanks Mike! Looking forward to our next lease together.

I picked up my new 2021 Mini Cooper S Convertible in The British Racing Green color today all thanks to Mike! This by far was my easiest, stress-free car leasing experience all due to Mike’s professionalism and vast knowledge. Mike was so easy to work with, very patient with my inquiries, and truly listened to what I was looking for. He also explained the process with Mass based dealers for NH residents which prepared me in coordinating the registration process and delivery with the dealer as I have never purchased or leased any of my cars from Mass. before. I just wish I had found him sooner!! oh well, I look forward to my next lease with him in 3 years!

Thanks Bryan!

Really appreciate you taking the time to write after getting this awesome deal at year end. Happy we were able to quickly resolve the minor hiccup.

Go warriors!

Thanks so much, Pam!

What a fun car and it was such a pleasure to help you out. I can only hope you decide to keep the Del Sol so the new Mini has a friend in the garage.

Can’t wait for more photos as spring approaches! Appreciate you taking the time to write.

Best
Mike

I will definitely add pics once the snow is gone :blush:

Yes hopefully the DelSol won’t get too jealous of the Mini! lol

Thanks again Mike!!

1 Like

Mike worked with me on a 2021 CX-30 for my significant other. After getting some preliminary info and interest out of the way, things moved pretty fast.

Mike was responsive, was quick to give us updates, and helped get us out of the dealership in under 30 minutes. Everything was done before we even hit the dealership.

Thanks again Mike! We’ll definitely use your help again when our future leases are up!

Thank you @mattevan ! You are the mensch of all mensches!

12 Likes

Worked with Mike on a Jeep Wrangler lease and he is an absolute class act. Reached out to him in October on a X3 lease for myself but things turned to getting the wife the Wrangler of her dreams. I reached out to Mike to price some Wranglers at the same time I reached out to local dealer where I leased my Grand Cherokee. Dealers # were close to Mike’s so I regretfully informed him I was going that route. So in we go to the dealer to make a “deal” at which point sales guy says all the #s I gave you were for 10k not 12k and the base Unlimited S is actually $40 more a month than I quoted. So we test drove a few, said ok bye bye and told Mike we are go. Ended up finding what I think is the perfect build,(Sport Altitude) with a few options for at least $60 a month less than the dealership. And the Jeep was delivered to my house with plates!

1 Like

Just came back home to New Jersey from Boston. Mike is a unique kind of person. He provides you the most competitive prices, listens to all your wants, and is a true class act all the way. He treats you as you are, which is not only a client but also a friend. This is my second deal and second BMW X2 I got with Mike. My friends think going to Boston is a hassle from New York / New Jersey area, but they don’t realize what and who they’re missing out on. Thanks again Mike!

Oh and the transaction at the dealership, I think took 10 minutes or less! You just can’t beat how smooth the transaction and communication was overall.

4 Likes

Just wanted to take a moment to leave a quick, long overdue review of Mike’s service. We used him last year, during the pandemic for a long distance Volvo lease. To get the deal through, during unheard of times, out of state, was trying, to say the least. But Mike got us through it and we got the deal done that the local dealer would never have been close to. Shipping it was another story, but that’s not on Mike.

We would not hesitate to use him again and actually tried to recently. But 1. he didn’t work much with that brand and 2. he’s blown up on here and a VERY busy guy. I don’t fault him for being as busy as it is. We used another broker this last time and it also went great. I should have left him the positive review back then, but better late than never.

1 Like

Mike’s the best. If your looking for a car and in the Northeast, just work with Mike. There’s really nothing else to say. Constant communication, responds to texts within minutes and keeps you updated along every step of the process. He’ll even deal with the pain in the ass customer that says he wants the vehicle, then has 2nd, 3rd and 4th second thoughts. :joy:. Thanks again Mike!

4 Likes