Off Topic Landfill 3

Would you send me a PM about dealer and sales person as well?

Damn just got my customer a car 65300 for 675 with 1700 12k miles a year you could done much better

lol this is not helpful at all. did they qualify for a lot of incentives? was it a demo? how much was the discount? did they do MSDs?

4 Likes

Did your customer live in Md?

Hate to see this kind of comments when someone already signed a contract. What are you trying to accomplish? This is not kindergarten dude!

Continuing the discussion from Volvo XC60 Inscription $364 + tax: My phone number is 213 258 5260. What is your latest lease deal for XC60?

PM him, if you need something (I’m not sure what), it’s a 5 months old thread

Any 2020 M2 or M3 for lease?

Casey Awada Redford Michigan snethkamp

I can get you a new 2021 for around the same price. Higher msrp, $44k awd.

1 Like

99% is giving the LH members too much credit :rofl:

I think, unfortunately, you’re trying to sell a car in a place where people sell phone numbers. You will always be judged and compared that way on leasehackr. This place is filled with lots of armchair gms who collect money for giving out a phone number while salespeople, such as yourself, do their work for them. I guess it makes sense for their respective stores economically, or else it wouldn’t be happening. In this case, a salesperson would get a flat, as there’s no meat on the bone left.

1 Like

My favorite though, is the old “thanks to leasehackr for a great month! We (really 1 guy) sold 60 cars last month!”

No you didn’t. You sold 60 phone numbers and pawned your job off on others.

4 Likes

Glass half empty huh?

1 Like

No i just don’t think you actually do any work, therefore deserving any compensation. You don’t provide a service. You mooch off other people to do your work for you. A phone number isn’t worth 400 bucks.

1 Like

Are you generalizing or speaking of me specifically?

I’m not sure, do you charge $400 for a phone number/email address?

I wish…Only time a rep is assigned is after i have collected everything and the contracts are signed. Short of handing the keys over i am there for every step, but thats why i love it. Or else this wouldnt be worth it.

$400 is at the low end…some are charging up to $699 :rage:

Speaking only for myself, I will gladly pay $699 if it saves me 3,000 over the life of the lease, or more importantly, if it saves me from entertaining the crushing internal feeling that I overpaid for the next 3 years. All the brokers on the site seem to be more than transparent on their fees, and I appreciate that the deals are also transparent so if someone is so inclined, they can try to replicate them.

1 Like