Off Topic Landfill 3

$400 is at the low end…some are charging up to $699 :rage:

Speaking only for myself, I will gladly pay $699 if it saves me 3,000 over the life of the lease, or more importantly, if it saves me from entertaining the crushing internal feeling that I overpaid for the next 3 years. All the brokers on the site seem to be more than transparent on their fees, and I appreciate that the deals are also transparent so if someone is so inclined, they can try to replicate them.

1 Like

I vote we give Karl his thread back.

12 Likes

You just killed his post traction :slight_smile: haha jk

This deal won’t last long. Hope someone jumps on this soon. LOL

1 Like

:popcorn: and reading this thread…god I feel bad that he’s missing the point of all the feedback.

This price is terrible. On the east coast you can get a 2020 LE for around 22 with some legwork. And then you’ll get the $4500 federal credit, plus any state credit that’s available.

Ask me how I know? I’ve gone through 4 of these (new) in the last 2 years.

9 Likes

I am waiting for another car deal post where he throws in his #FEELTHEUTZFACTOR hashtag he uses on social media.

1 Like

Better call Karl :star_struck:

3 Likes

I recommend Karl read leasing 101 a few times before he posts another deal!

2 Likes

My first thought when I saw that DEAL was

2 Likes

The feedback.

Karl’s head.

3 Likes

My mans Karl is unfazed by the haters :smiling_imp:

#onestopshop #thelutzinator #60carsoffLH

3 Likes

This is how peaceful protests turn into rioting and looting. Someone throws a rock then someone starts a fire then the city is destroyed. If Karl wants to post his deals good or bad that is his decision…There is an A$$ for every seat. I think we can all put this to bed now and go about our day. Welcome Karl GL.

1 Like

3 Likes

Karl coming in at the 11th hour hoping to get the “Best Post of 2020” award.

1 Like

doesn’t affect me just doing my job

Can we leave the used cars off of here? I truly don’t think this is the forum for that. It’s leasehackr.

Other than that, let the man post his “deals.” He paid for the platform, so whether good or bad, he can post them.

@trusted_hackrs can someone just clean this up a bit and let him have his thread back. I feel like we’re just bashing him instead of the deal (myself included).

4 Likes

+1, let the man post his deals, unicorns or not…