Off Topic Landfill 2

I don’t assume. I asked why you would not write a nice review after closing your deal a month or so ago, but you just gave some lame excuses. There is a reason why we have review threads for brokers.

Can you send me the Part of the TOS where I have to post a review and within a certain timeframe? I called the office to check and I still own the company so I guess you are not my boss, yet you still give off this vibe that I am supposed to do what you say and when you say it. Is there a “mute” function on here like Twitter? It’s too toxic listening to your BS even though I do think you are a valuable contributor to the forum for many people. You certainly rub some of us the wrong way, and I think it’s apparent you give exactly zero shits about that. Thank you for your input and enjoy your weekend.

You don’t, but it would be much more helpful for the community to have 1 review than 20+ posts spread over 20 different threads that will drop down within days, so your posts will pretty much dissapear.
Like I said, there is a reason why brokers have dedicated review threads here and your excuse of not having time while posting how good he is and going back and forth with me, is just lame. I honestly can’t see a reason why you wouldn’t just post a review, other than what I said about you before.

Interested to see how it breaks out for you. I’m currently negotiating with the dealer for a 2020 XC90 T6 Inscription 6 Passenger. They quoted me at $725/12K for 36 months.

2020 X90 T6 Inscription 6 Passenger
MSRP $65,960
Discount $6,000
Sale Price $59,960
Down Payment $-
Costco $1,250
Lease Cash $2,000
Taxed Incentives $3,250
Destination $995
Net Cap Cost $57,705

open your own topic in Ask the Hackrs

Is the GLS still available?

Do you still have that GLS?

Is this still available?

Please note, this is an EV. As I understood, there is no maintenance needed. Thought, audicare for e-tron pure money play.

Learning new things everyday…

To your benefit, here is the updated calculator based on following changes:

1. Added 1000 to msrp to 84010 for audicare, SP is same as before 66209.
  2. Reduced miles from 10k to 7.5k
  3. Increased RV from 48% to 50% (1% for miles and 1% for Audicare)
  4. Taxed incentive reduced from 9500 to 7500 as I have no audi loyalty.

Surprisingly, I see 698 as the monthly cost, which is 4 dollars more than 694 posted.

Now, if I add 10 MSDs to this same calculator, the monthly cost goes down to 647.

I would really appreciate if someone in the forum can help me understand what I am doing wrong that I am getting a lower number than posted. Because this is exactly what I did before this whole facade, except used 500 for audicare instead of 1000. But I don’t really think that 500 + 4% simple interest divided by 36 months, would have a meaningful impact to monthly (its 15pm extra) cost.

Thanks a bunch.

I’m doing it but the lease I got from a dealer in Washington DC that’s applied MSD + 3300 Volvo incentives + Costco 1250 + 500 for first responder
On xc 90 T6 momentum 6 passengers with Advance packages MF .0091 RS 60% taxes for 10594 and dealers fee is $600.
Not a loaner MSRP $62000
Am I missing something?
It’s way too high.
I’m not looking for a unicorn just decent deal.
Thanks again for responding
Yours Yossi

I explained this in my PM to you, but you really need to break down the deal. If you have a picture of all of the numbers they gave you, it would be very helpful in figuring out the deal.

Open your own thread in Ask the Hackrs

Sorry very newbie

No problem

I think 800 miles is about $600-800 (Texas to LA)

Pretty sure our deals aren’t weak. If you’re factoring in sales tax, then yes, they may not be as strong as other places, but look at the discounts and lower doc fee: June Texas BMWs: X3M TAX CREDITS! 2020 M4CS 16% off; 2020 X1 14% off; & more!

We can also get you 11% off nearly any new car.

Thanks. What would the average 430 or 440 (2 door) lease look like right now assuming all taxes and fees rolled in?

We have very few of those right now, and without loyalty, a 4 series isn’t really worth it, because there’s no conquest.

We do vehicle (cars, boats, etc.) shipping at the best quotes. 800 miles are around 600-700$. Visit us at A1AutoTransport.com