**Insight Auto** May BMW TX, Tax Credit BEV (Look no further, Most trusted and rated!) |đŸ”„ (Texas & Nationwide deals) đŸ”„

Here are some great end-of-the month specials! Catch them while you can! Who wants a good deal on an X3M? The last one is cheap! Other cars to be posted later!

Broker fee is $649 for any X3M listed.

X3M (non-comp) - NEW - VEHICLE WITH TAX CREDIT - TEXAS ONLY
White on Sakhir orange - $78,000 - 12% off with tax credit
Executive
21" wheels
M sport seats

$783 with $2,500 at signing ($856 with $0 at signing)
Subtract $750 from incentives for conquest instead of loyalty.

X3M (non-comp) - NEW - TAX CREDIT - TEXAS ONLY
Red on ivory - $79,000 - 12% off with tax credit
Executive
21" wheels
Ventilated seats

$795 with $2,500 at signing

X3M Comp. (Competition) - NEW
Open to any state.
White on black - $82,000 - 12% off
Ventilated front seats
Executive
21" wheels

Car is not in Texas but is nearby. Available for shipping or pick-up.

In Texas: $822 per month with $3,000 at signing (tax is $4,200+)
Other states: $702 + tax with $2,500 plus registration at signing
Subtract $750 for conquest instead of loyalty.

X3M (non-comp.) - NEW - CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP!
Open to any state.
White on black - $74,500 - 12% off
Ventilated seats
Heated steering
Moonroof
Extended merino leather
20" wheels

In Texas: $730 with $3,000 at signing (tax is nearly $4,000)
Other states: $626 + tax with $2,500 plus registration due at signing

Car is not in Texas but is nearby. Available for shipping or pick-up.

Hey there. I am close to pulling the trigger on. A Mercedes e450 but also looking at Jaguar F-Type. Any ways, stumbled across this thread and seems like bmw has some tremendous offers. Need to keep total payment $700 or under and can put down up to $5k. I live in Arkansas. What would you recommend?

Are you looking only at convertibles or sedans?

Either. If I go with the Mercedes it will be the coupe.

I can put you into a very nice 540i with xDrive, premium, and M sport for around $700 a month, maybe a little less with $0 at signing for 36/10. All you’d need to pay is shipping and registration (plus our fee, obviously, which is separate).

1 Like

As promised, here are some more cars! It’s 8 series time! These cars are NOT located in Texas, but nearby. Shipping or pickup is available.

$699 broker fee for these.

NEW 2020 BMW 840 Gran Coupe (GC)
$91,000 (12% off)
White on black
Driving assistance
M sport
Individual extended merino leather

36/10

In Texas: $1,040 with $3,000 at signing (tax is $5,000)
Other states: $904 + tax with $2,500 + reg. due at signing
Subtract $3,000 (zero out) incentives without loyalty - definitely leases better if you already have a BMW!

2020 BMW 840i convertible - NEW
$106,xxx (12% off)
Black sapphire on black with M piping
Driving assistance
M sport
20" M wheels

36/10

In Texas: $1,192 with $4,000 at signing (tax is over $5,600 - about $160 a month)
Other states: $1,063 + tax with $2,500 + reg. due at signing
Subtract $3,000 (zero out) incentives without loyalty - definitely leases better if you already have a BMW!

2020 BMW 840i coupe - NEW
MSRP $97,xxx (12% off)
Black sapphire on black
Anthracite alcantara headliner
Glass controls
Driving assistance
M sport
Individual merino leather

36/10

In Texas: $1,098 per month with $3,500 at signing (tax is $5,200)
Other states: $968 + tax with $2,500 + reg. at signing

Here is the first of the last few for the month!

2020 BMW X5 loaner
$64,000 – 14% off
Phytonic blue on black
Convenience
Parking assistance
Remote start
20" wheels
HK sound

In Texas: $715 with $2,500 due at signing
Other states: $623 + tax with $2,000 and registration at signing
Subtract $500 from incentives for conquest instead of loyalty.

$529 broker fee

Also, don’t forget to fill out our form for specific requests: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdvSSlgwrveu6OXj5GDStUbdInFVBM_VEwENmHrONCVAoTv5Q/viewform?usp=sf_link

It’s the easiest way for us to see what you’re looking for and to keep track of people! :slight_smile:

Hey there, does X3M Comp have TX tax credits this month? Also, Do you know if any other series does?

I’ve got the itch and it seems like this might be a decent month to pull the trigger on something!

Thanks

They do! 2GC also.

How many can I put you down for?

2 Likes

Do it. Scratch that itch. You won’t regret it.

3 Likes

Haha! Exactly

The 2GC doesn’t do anything for me but I’ve been eyeing the X3M Comp since I test drove a year ago at a drive event.

I’ve been hesitant on giving up my 540 though mainly because of the BW sound system and the lux seating package :thinking:

Filled out the questionnaire just now. I live about 30 mins from the Texas state line to the east.

2 Likes

You loving yours yet? We were talking to someone yesterday, and he said how fast it was!

I’m still in love with your color combo. By the way, I did ceramic on my car’s yellow seats last week, and so far so good. It was $20 for the bottle and pretty easy (they were getting a little denim-stained from dark denim after a year). Let me know if you want the info for those ivory seats!

Just got it, thanks. Have a few to get to that answered first, but I should definitely get to it today!

1 Like

Well, we do have some with lux seating. What part of it would you miss, the massage or the ventilated seats? I would say that most of the X3Ms we have have ventilated seats. As for BW, I also had this conversation with someone the other day, and unless you’re listening to non-compressed files, you won’t notice a difference otherwise. The radio will sound the same, and if you stream anything, those are compressed too. You’d have to put non-compressed files onto a USB and plug it into the car. Just an FYI!

Yes the massage seats are fantastic in the 5, and I honestly thought I would never use them but ended up always using them. Funnily enough, I haven’t been pleased with the cooling functionality of the seats. I can probably live without massage seats though :wink:

Otherwise, I understand your point on the sound and I use Tidal pro with master quality streaming. I have had a handful of Bimmers with H&K including the M3CS I had right before my present 540i and I will say both sound and the looks of the BW are better than the H&K. Respectfully everyone’s ears are different and I know the system might be overkill. It is gorgeous aesthetically as well with the ambient lighting integration.
Overall point, I would upgrade to BW in any future car with the option without hesitation.

Only Other thing that drives me nuts about the X3M and X4M are the bland color options. Don’t get me wrong, they are very nice
 they just aren’t M special

Last I knew they weren’t allowing any custom individual color orders either?

That said, it’s still an awesome ride and incredible performer! And with Tax credits available I’m highly tempted if I can get one equipped right with the right color combo

I can see if we have custom order slots, but you wouldn’t get the tax credits.

Are you saying that white on sakhir is bland? I don’t think so!

Also, we have a white comp elsewhere that has a decent discount but no tax credits (barely a 1% difference otherwise), and check out the seats! Those are ventilated, too.

3 Likes

Do you have any “excellent” lease offers for a 2020 440i?
10k, 36 mos, and $0 DAS.
Please advise.
Thank you.

Again, no offense with the bland color comments. Alpine Over Sakhir is a solid sporty look, and in fact my first BMW was a 340i m-sport Alpine over Coral Red.

I’ve had a YaS Blue M3 and a San Marino Blue M3CS
 and I am an M Color fanatic overall. The Blues, yellows, oranges and don’t get me started on how amazing the purple colors are!
So my opinion is simply that offering more aggressive colors on the X3M like are offered in most other M Models
would have created some further separation from the base models. Honestly I was dying to order an X3M orX4M in Austin Yellow over Black&Beige, as I feel it would pop so nicely!

As far as the standard color offerings, I think Donnigton is a great color and looks incredible with the Sakhir or Black&Beige seats.

2 Likes