Off Topic Landfill 2

Hi Dave,
Please send me the spreadsheet. I am looking to lease BMW demo vehicles. I will look at the spreadsheet and get back to you. I am in OC 92831 and have 800+ credit score. I can do MSD. I also have a trade in.

Thanks,
MKR

Hi Ben, are you still around? Left a few emailsā€¦ no response?

My Xc90 lease you helped me a couple of yrs a go is upā€¦ need a new one with your help. Please get in touch. Syralok@gmail.com

I donā€™t see an email?

Can you email it over to Ben@bensbestprice.com?

I fully recognize itā€™s a plug-in hybrid. But I just could not bring myself to pay $47,000 + for a RAV4. However Iā€™m sure it will sell well.

Iā€™m happy to stay on topic and talk about the dealers he doesnā€™t seem to like - Iā€™ve made my position clear. Just responding to his post.

Feel free to dump these in the landfill. I agree it has no merit here.

ROFL. No, I donā€™t want your address.

Iā€™m just trying to give you a little sage advice before your online bravado crosses over IRL and your mouth writes a check you a$$ canā€™t cash.

I just call them as I see them.

2 Likes

hello im interested in the subaru forrester sportā€¦ do you have black exterior. gray sport interior with heated front seats available ?

Yes same emailā€¦ just resentā€¦ pls chk, maybe in Junk mail?

Hey can i get the link, thanks!

Could I get the link?

If you are a California dealer and can make the vhooloo deal happen please PM me. Iā€™m ready to go.

2019 tick tock tick tockā€¦

Is it necessarily a bad thing that 4 series stock is finally low? :stuck_out_tongue:

@IAC
Canā€™t remember the last time I even did a 4-series.

This next month is going to be interesting. Inventory is going to be rough, IMO

I know. Iā€™m lucky that we work with high-volume dealers, but I think one of them has only 1 new X3!

I just hope volume bonuses return because the discounts on 2020s in low-doc fee states kind of stink!

A post was merged into an existing topic: 2020 RR Sport HSE Quote

Hey there! Can you PM me the info of the dealers looking to deal? Manual required. Thanks!!

Did you reply to me about an M2? This came up as a notification but this is not me thread.

Wow, what % off was this? Ridiculous deal, congrats.

1 Like