Real or Fake? Part 2

https://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1722602

2 Likes

Ngl that was a thoroughly amusing read.

The F8x forum has been wild the past month or two. This guys hot gf crashed his M3/M4 CS, scammers were identified and brought down, a M340 troll. Then on the M5(?) forum, there was pages of a dispute between a customer and an auto repair shop who performed really bad work that is owned by a pedophile/sex offender.

Unbelievable…

Wow, what a month…

1 Like

I have a question for you since you seem to like to start fights on here with people.

Are you this tough in person? Would you call this guy a douchenozzle to his face? Would you call me a douchenozzle to my face?

I wonder if you start fights with people in real life or just with the anonymity of the internet, you know an internet tough guy?

My guess is you don’t and that is why you try to be so tough behind a keyboard, because you are just…well you know what you are.

So before you start something next time, think about if you would say it to their face

3 Likes

The only internet tough guy I see here is you. What’re you going to ask for my address next? I call it like I see it.

Calling people out doesn’t mean it should lead to fisticuffs - which you apparently don’t seem to understand.

Someone said the guy should get in touch with the dealer. I think the guy’s only recourse is with BMWFS. The dealer has been out of the picture for a while.

@Supakimchee @Leasehackr2

Settle down kids, please keep posts on topic and refrain from ad hominem attacks.

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

100% a BMW FS issue. The only way a dealer will get involved is to perform an inspection to verify what is or is not missing.

2 Likes

I’d be interested to see how it plays out, I’m sure BMWFS has seen this happen before. Just wonder what kind of power they have to go after the original lessee - since the lease was technically transferred.

It will be between the two lessees… FS will not get involved.

I agree… back before I knew any better many moons ago on a lease swap, I learned the above the hard way when a seller misrepresented their lease contract.

Speaking of fake

I had a nice member here ping me this week asking for 18% off a 2021 BMW 330e

Then he backed it down to 15-18%

Inclusive of federal rebate, sure.

Well that was generous of him

4 Likes

Backed down to nothing? Lol. I’m okay with asking for big discounts, if you know that’s where you’re realistically not going to end up. Though with a lot of the brokers and dealers on here that’s not needed.

Would you rather have “no haggle” pricing? (genuine question) …