Off Topic Landfill 2

Read this READ ME FIRST: Getting Started With Leasehackr Forum.

98% of the feedback I’ve seen on him has been stellar. Might want to add details or give him a chance to tell his side of the story.

He can easily reply if he wants to.

Are you sure you were given the right phone number? :thinking: That is the complete opposite of my experience last month, and I used Jim’s services based on the incredible reviews he has received right here on LH.

Don’t guess, he can reply himself.

I wasn’t guessing. It was a slightly wiseass comment to express my surprise at his experience since it is in such stark contrast to my own experience and that of many others in this forum.

If I had said “Philly1 might be a new broker in the Philly area who specializes in Toyota trucks and he is just trying to drum up some business.” then that would be a guess. (and no, I don’t really believe that is the case.)

If this is not a guess, then what is? Had I known it wasn’t then I’d have said “don’t be a wiseass”

Sorry. Didn’t realize this was a wiseass-free zone.

Broker Review threads are.

10-4. Noted.

I have no clue who that is and that’s my first bad review. I may have sent him my thread link and asked him to send any referrals this link before texting me. I get 20 new people texting me a day. I can’t repeat everything to each one. Oh well. Can’t please them all

mod removed

Hi, could I get link to the sheet please? Thanks!

Legit. Awesome deal. Enjoy the ride!

No worries im getting my tundra from Del Toyota for the same price less your 500 dollar fee .

1 Like

Folks call josh over at del toyota in PA. He will beat any of these prices , claims he will ship anywhere in the lower 48 and you save the 500 dollar fee. All this broker does is send you a link to Del’s finance application. Call and ask for josh he will do it for free.

You need to stop these BS posts. You have made your point in his Review thread and in your Share Deals thread

1 Like

Now he’s threatening to sue me for defamation. LOL thanks for the entertainment

Can you pm be a selling price on this vehicle. My brother is looking to buy one. Thank you.