Off Topic Landfill 2

Given some of the recent negative comments about Jim, I felt the need to comment. While I posted a review a few weeks ago right after purchase, some is worth repeating. The reality is that most of us on this site research our options, the vehicles, the deals to the point of exhaustion. By the time we reach out to a broker or dealer on this website we should be well prepared. My quick, simple text exchange with Jim was spot on. There was no need to haggle or negotiate or go back and forth. The numbers are the numbers. A broker is not the guy to ask about options or features on a range of cars. Go test drive them, get some quotes, figure out what you want or donā€™t want before reaching out to a broker. Once you have an idea and have narrowed your choices down, get in contact with a broker. I asked Jim a ton of questions and sent him a few listings of trucks I was looking for. He reviewed them, selected the ones that would give me the best deal, and while I really wanted a dealer installed bed cover and TRD exhaust, Jim gave me a dose of reality and helped me understand they would cost way more than they are worth. End of day I got the truck I wanted at a price that was much less than expected. Best dealer quote was 535 a month with tax and all the usual headaches. Through Jim I was at 314 a month with PA tax on a 50K tundra. Please donā€™t let one negative review influence your decision to go with Jim. I too was a skeptic and even stalked him on facebook to make sure he was legit. PM me if you have questions or are on the fence. Ill be going back to him for our next car as well, fully recognizing that the Tundras may be a unicorn, but I am confident his deals will be better on other models as well.

Thanks Larry!

Curious why this went into landfill ā€¦

pmā€™d you 20202

Link please

probably to some lurker? why are you still following up on the car, let it be. If someone wants to share their deal they will do it on their own accord, no need to be nosey.

1 Like

Itā€™s a valid question. No need for you to be a self-installed arbiter.

was it a valid question for him to follow up with the dealer on a car he had no intention of getting? itā€™s just weird and noseyā€¦

No need to jump in on his behalf and defend him.

Like I said Iā€™m sure whoever got the deal will post it if they want.

If you have nothing constructive to add, move along.

Last warning before I remove your ā€˜noseyā€™ posts

maybe you should remove your own off topic posts too.

2020 BMW M340i xDrive Custom Build
MSRP: $69,920
Monthly Payment: $745 (tax included)
Drive-Off Amount: First Month Payment with MSDā€™s
Months:36
Annual Mileage:15k
MF:.00107 with 7 MSDā€™s
Residual:58%
Incentives:$2000 (Lease cash, Grad Program)
Region: Virginia
Note: In Virginia, we do have to pay taxes on the entire selling price of the car.

Do you think itā€™s a good deal?.

I see that it says pick up in person. Would paying for a third party car shipping company to come and pick up count?

2020 BMW M340i xDrive Custom Build
MSRP: $69,920
Monthly Payment: $745 (73$ Tax Included)
Drive-Off Amount: First Month Payment with MSDā€™s
Months:36
Annual Mileage:15k
MF:.00107 with 7 MSDā€™s
Residual:58%
Incentives:$2000 (Lease cash, Grad Program)
Region: Virginia
Note: In Virginia, we do have to pay taxes on the entire selling price of the car.

Do you think itā€™s a good deal?.

How much for an M340i?

Shoot me an email @CapsCup2018

You can get a free quote also through

https://dsrleasing.com/build-a-car/

Hello, would you please comment on this:

Got this 36/12 from a local FL dealer
MSRP: $25,745.00
Capitalized cost: 24000
Residual: 57%
Money factor: .00175
Inceptions: 891.72
Monthly Payment : 322.35

We donā€™t do deals out in FL but we would be happy to give you advice about your deal.

One problemā€¦ need to know which car you are being quoted on. lol

Thanks you. KIA FORTE GT loaded with GT2 package. Not sure whats the fuss about it but hart to find one loaded in SF.

Just to confirm, are you located in FL or CA (SF)?

South Florida (tax is 7%)