Off Topic Landfill 2

I am really interested in this deal and would like to get more information. Can you please PM me.

Thanks,

Min

I just got a email from Vroom saying they want to buy my car wonder if they back in business?

Hi I am
Interested in this deal could you email me at mohammadk827@gmail.com

Also possibly try @wam22 he works at fields BMW might be able to help

2 Likes

I feel like if we can get 1% MSRP deal the lease transfer would be quite attractive. Is that true in real world? Iā€™m also interesting in BMW.

1% is not a rule that holds true on many cars. I donā€™t know where that came from. I signed on a 2020 X5 demo with 2300 miles on 3/31/20. $62795 MSRP I think, $2000 DAS, $641/mth, 10k/36mths.

IMG_0526_LI IMG_0527_LI
IMG_0525_LI

Which dealer is offering $700/mo and $1300 DAS?

2 Likes
1 Like

That deal appears to be from March. Those programs may not be available now. I donā€™t know. But nonetheless there are some good M4CS deals Iā€™ve seen on here for new units. I believe @IAC had some advertised.

1 Like

Weā€™re at 16%-16.6% off per unit, and the doc fee is only $150. Compared to another brokerā€™s deal, thatā€™s about 17-17.5%, so it depends on where you live. Shipping is cheaper to a lot of places in the midwest and west from Texas than it is from the northeast, so thatā€™s a consideration too.

Have you test driven this car? Have you read any reviews? I still have a hard time understanding why people want this car,other than for looks. I have borrowed this car. Was so not impressed. Just wondering.

Really? I borrowed for 2 weeks a neighbors 2019 ,it was crappy ride! Felt clumsy,seats were a little tight,idk there was nothing there.

I was not comparing it to the enclave,they are obviously different cars! Good luck to you

Just curious. Did You include broker fee in that number?

I did not. Either way, that would bring the monthly up $13-14 if you wanted to be exact

Great deal. Having 2 months covered actual monthly payment will be even lower than $488/m . Enjoy Your new ride.

1 Like

Hi Guys,
Iā€™d be glad to help if you do business in Florida.
feel free to call or text me on my Cell: 305-928-8166
Thanks
Benjamin

Let me know if you guys do business down in Florida, I will be glad to help. I deal with Lincoln, Genesis, Subaru and Hyundai.
call or text me on my cell: 305-928-8166
Thanks,
Benjamin

Hi Ryan,
If you happen to do business down in South region and Florida, Iā€™d be glad to help.
You can reach me on my cell: 305-928-8166
Thanks
Benjamin

Can you guys let us know which shipper? Only if @Jrouleau426 is OK with it of course.

We have recommended shippers on this site, so it sounds like this is helpful feedback.