Off Topic Landfill 2

Open your own thread

Got it. Thanks! Was just trying to show a comparison between that posterā€™s deal and what I was offered to show they were getting a relatively good deal. But I did post as my own to get feedback. Thanks! Still figuring out posting here.

No problem. You can always make a comment about them getting a good deal with a reference to your thread

1 Like

Iā€™d bet a freebie (broker fee) you canā€™t find another 7er cheaper.

Anywhere in the US or Texas only?

1 Like

Letā€™s make it interesting. Nationwide: $350/mo (payment and transfer fee) 7er.

Find it, make sure itā€™s legit.

3 Likes

Ambitious, I have a bit of time on my hands, so letā€™s see.

I am doubtful though.

1 Like

Anywhere ā€¦

1 Like

Alright, Iā€™ve checked every single dealer in from Seattle to NYC, I havenā€™t finished NorCal, but checked every dealer in SoCal. I did the entire midwest and upper midwest, and everything from NYC to South Carolina.

Unless their is a unicorn sitting in the South, or NorCal, I canā€™t see anything. The highest pre incentive Iā€™ve seen is 27% on a M760 with 240 miles, but that rounds out to 900+ a month, so I throw in the towel. I found 24% on a 2019 745e fart car, (even accounted for finance credit), but 3k miles as a fart car. I give up officially.

Below is a pastebin compiling in what is my opinion, the best cars to hack in the US preincentive wise if anyone wants to DIY. However, unofficially by me, this is the cheapest per month 7 series in the United States.

https://pastebin.com/8uYx7qNJ

1 Like

Did you check Swapalease/Leasetrader? Still doubt anything will beat this one

Both, cheapest on there is 550 p/m with 8k DAS (basically :poop:).

Cheapest Iā€™ve seen for 0 DAS is 675 p/m for 20 months on a 7.

Cheapest for a '19 6 was 543.64 p/m actualized, however both have double the miles this lease is offering, so it may be an actual option in per mileage cost.

Hi jim,
I am interrsted on leasing 2020 toy tacoma. I knoe recently you had a special 188/ month 600$ down payment.
Please advice
Thanks

Hello looking for demo or loaner 2020 x3m or x3m40
Sticker preferably 61-65k 0 down only fees up
Trying to go under 550 p month with taxes in the monthly.
If anyone can help pm me. I have loyalty and am a healthcare worker. My job offers fleet discount as well.

Would you be open to sharing the dealership and your contact? Would love recreate this deal. West Coast Volvo deals are mediocre - this is first standout Iā€™ve seen in ages.

1 Like

Could you pm me as well?

please pm me dealer information

Would you mind PMing me Dealer info? Thanks. Awesome deal again. :clap:t3:

Can I get the Spreadsheet please ?
Thank you

can you send me the dealer information? thanks. Any other cars with deals like from that dealer? thx