Off Topic Landfill 2

Did you end up getting it or still waiting?

I was intending to use the same shipper…

Still waiting on another shipper to be assigned

I always recommend David, whom I found through another member here. He has always been great but since covid hit I did get 2 complaints. He’s prob shipped over 50 vehicles for my clients before this though.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, Jim!

Completely different ballgame for everyone right now with COVID.

1 Like

Yeah that why I hate getting involved in shipping and always send the same disclaimer about that. I’ll just go back to recommending Stacy even though David has been 30-40% cheaper.

I hope I’m wrong but I think this is just the beginning of issues with supply chain/shipping. People better to prepare to not have everything as on demand as pre-covid. The best way to get a vehicle is still picking up in person. If shipping you’re at the mercy of potential transport disruptions.

I can recommend another shipper if that helps.

Stacy fisher transport.

774-571-8599

You’re right about that! David gave my buddy a quote from NJ-Chi that was amazing. I guess you gotta wait a little to save some $

1 Like

As with anything.

Stacie @ Fisher is the best (IMO), but you get what you pay for.

Jim-sorry to jump in on your review thread.

1 Like

Wrong thread

Ethan,
New to LHers, I’m living back in North Texas. Are you able to do business here or is that reach a little too far? Any recommendations? Thanks again.

Sent you a PM

Do you have or how often do you have Tacoma action cab models available? Thanks!

Hello,
Is it still available? Plz PM me!! Thanks so much!

That’s… unhealthy. If this is true, please see a therapist, because that level of attachment to anything is not good for you.

3 Likes
1 Like

As far as I understand, that car is better suited for driving, not staring at.

Gonna have to disagree, while I’m not a Porsche expert by any means, the difference between the gt3 and turbo is insane, they are completely different cars. the gt3 is a pure track focused car whereas the turbo s is a straight line beast but also doesn’t lack in the handling or track department either. To then compare these to a c2s is a joke.

There is no minimal difference here however the cost is something that can’t be denied, one can definitely argue against the difference in price between the different models and whether it’s worth it. The turbo is probably what a $2500 car? At that price point you are in 570/600lt range i.e exotics.

1 Like

Can you send link/sheet?
Thanks! Located in Socal

Please send me spreadsheet thanks.