See the deal I just got today.

FART CAR 2020 XC90 T6 Momentum 6 Seaters

MSRP $62,875

14% off MSRP

Plus $1500 First Responder incentive

RV 61% - 12k miles

MF .00163 reduced to .00113 with 10MSDs - $6500

DAS - $869 - first month and fees and taxes plus MSD $6500

No registration payment - just a $15 transfer fee since it has tags until 12/2020

Monthly $520 plus tax 8.25% for $569.90 per month

I think that is very expensive. Defintely marked up on the MF since buy rate is .00163. See the deal I just got today.

FART CAR 2020 XC90 T6 Momentum 6 Seaters

MSRP $62,875

14% off MSRP

Plus $1500 First Responder incentive

RV 61% - 12k miles

MF .00163 reduced to .00113 with 10MSDs - $6500

DAS - $869 - first month and fees and taxes plus MSD $6500

No registration payment - just a $15 transfer fee since it has tags until 12/2020

Monthly $520 plus tax 8.25% for $569.90 per month

I have a lease transfer of a C43 in case anyone is interested

Good morning. Iā€™m trying to lease a GMC Sierra, and I could use your help. Iā€™m located in South Florida, and Iā€™ve done my research. Iā€™d like to know if the deal I want is realistic down here. Whatā€™s a good way to get in touch?

Hi,

Can you send the name of the dealership and sales person you got this deal?

Thanks!

Good thing trusted a-hole I mean ā€œtrusted hackerā€ max showed up. Last time I saw him he was trying to tell I didnā€™t know what ā€œpromulgatedā€ meant until I showed him the #1 most widely used definition from the dictionary. Never anything interesting to add. Just an ass

Iā€™ve spent years of my life living and volunteering in 3rd world Latin counties, donating my time and talents. Have pictures to prove it!

Hereā€™s where I slept a couple Christmas Eveā€™s ago. Thatā€™s a concrete floor. We were building homes for homeless in Tijuana.

Screenshot_20200430-132847_Photos|225x500

Christmas morning in Mexico. What have you done lately?

Itā€™s also totally irrelevant what I do or donā€™t do. The fact doesnā€™t change that these lock downs will result in millions MORE people dying of hunger. That is indesputible by anybody who knows economics.

Instead of addressing the topic, @max_g decides to result to ad hominem attacks. Itā€™s his mo. He has nothing to contributeā€¦ Ever.

I can almost guarantee that the troll you are responding to never gave a single shit (prior to covid) about people dying/suffering from poverty, malnutrition, lack of healthcare, etc.

6 Likes

hey, can you send me the PM for alfa,lexus,audi,bmw and merc? or just everything u got, thx

Link me please.

It worked. Was a pain to splice the wire in place for the TPMS but everything works. Took me about an hour, mainly because the awkward spot to splice that one wire. Everything else was plug & play. Technically if you didnā€™t want to splice that wire, the rest is plug & play but you lose ability to unlock truck by remote after remote starting & would not be able to remotely turn off truck.

I hope we can work together Amy, I just sent you an email.

I wanted to ask you for any info on an MB 2020 CLA 250 4Matic. Iā€™m n Brooklyn (11209).

I already have an MB s63 AMG in the household.

I am looking for 36/39 months. 12000/year. Black/Red/Mountain Grey. AMG Line (w or w/o). Premium Package.

Beautiful wagon!

2 Likes

Really interested in your audi deals right now. Sent you a text. PM for my info!

Did the cover end up working well?

Havenā€™t received it yet. But did put on the running boards!
image image

shoot me a PMā€¦interested