Off Topic Landfill 2

Will do. It was too dark last night when the carrier arrived.

2 Likes

Hi I have PMā€™d you several times with all of the info on a similar M5. Looking to move quickly please!

Great looking car!

man way too sexy ! It is a crime !

In need of a broker for an Audi SUV in the tristate area. Please text me ASAP at 3472720539 :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Haleem Alkasimi

looking for 2020 q7 2.0 deal. please DM me.

may i please get a link.

can i get a link please.

Interested in seeing what deals as well. May need to pull forward our next vehicleā€¦

Hey Donny - could I get your most recent spreadsheet? Thanks - hope your March is off to a great start

Blank deleted

Lol, I know it was a good deal. I shared with a friend of mine who used to manage an mb dealership and is now with mclaren. He said heā€™s never seen one go out that low in 10 years with mb. And neither have I. In this case, it is actually repeatable as they had something else they needed to move, but because your response was so confrontational I have no desire to share it with you. Iā€™m happy to help nice people here and thatā€™s just about it. I hope more nice people replace the unhappy ones on this forum. Truly do

Thanks for the compliment, though. I did work hard on this deal. Actually kind of reminds of people that accuse me of being on steroids when I supplement with only protein. Could not get a higher compliment. Off topic, sorry

1 Like

That is really funny you calling me confrontational when you repeatedly attack all the trusted hackers for nothing.

I stand buy my comment. This ā€œdealā€ never happened and people like you are the problem on this forum not ā€œconfrontationalā€ people like me.

By sharing your BS you set unrealistic expectations for new comers.

Shut me up and prove me wrong. Show us the lease sheet.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not going to even dignify this as I have better things to do than make up imaginary deals. I agree, though. This was a unicorn obviously. Very unrealistic to expect a deal like this ever.

Have a drink. Enjoy your weekend.

The last bastion of people lying and/or loosing a debate.

1 Like

Iā€™d like a Bentley for $300 a month please! Any model is fine. Thanks! Oh, $0 down too.

8 Likes

My budget is a little larger I want a Phantom special order (completely bespoke), 15k a year, $0 drive-off, and Iā€™ll spring for $499 a month. Thanks!!!

2 Likes

Anything can happen.

I was able to replicate the linked deal in to the point of not having 2K of incentives and on a 530ix 19 was 379 everything rolled in

Took a few days and a few minutes during lunch to talk on the phone.

@EddieG

The point was to show @EddieG recent real life examples with numbers which are achievable in his specified budget range.

If his wanted ad is a real wanted ad instead of the sarcastic posts.

The point is the whole LH forum serves this purpose. Wanted Ads is exactly what it is - for people who want to be served.
Read the first post again.