Off Topic Landfill 2

This guy makes this sound like he is innocent. Yes I referred to you as an idiot and that somehow allows you the right to block a customer and keep their money? Also what do you have to say about the credit runs after you blocked me - you tried to pull something sketchy and attempt to hide it? Why won’t you respond to messages or calls - because you know you have enough good will on the site to get away with this? Be a man and refund money and stop being sensitive for being called an idiot (which you are for not understanding the very clear request in my texts).

At the end of the day, regardless of the name calling (idiot once) - what gives you the right to keep the money and run? What is even more cowardice is ignoring messages and blocking someone instead of answering that question.

@mods please contact for proof

Mods please contact for evidence - he blocked me and decided to keep deposit. Instead of being a man and working something out, he ran with my money like a coward

I’m the Internet sales Director at Mountain States Toyota if you want to reach out to me.
Christian Janzen 303-302-6529
Christian.janzen@mountainstatestoyota.com

If you guys are interested I’m in Colorado
We can ship anywhere in the country and do deals via Fedex let me know.
Call or email me guys I’m at Mountain States Toyota I can slap numbers together for you

Call or email me guys I’m at Mountain States Toyota I can slap numbers together for you

Christian you may want to register as a dealer on this forum.

For what it’s worth I was happy with my Mountain States exp getting a Tacoma in December.

Stop watching CNN.

I don’t get breitbart, so i make do with what i have.

4 Likes

Mods are you really going to let this guy keep my money and run? This is disgraceful that you will continue to hide my review without asking for evidence that I am more than happy to provide

Remove the “anything but”

I put in another post to correct it but it was removed? HN is one of the most honest and transparent person I have dealt with. I will keep using his services for my leasing needs. I have recommended him to friends & family.

I am glad that you have more money then common sense. Is image really worth taking it up the butt, I dunno, but It would be great if you could also leave a big tip next time you eat out to help all of those folks who cant afford to pay rent April 1st.

I leased a vehicle last year from HN and he was very honest and transparent throughout the whole process. There was some issues with the dealer and he handled them and even saved me some more money. Mind you he responded every time I reached out to him, while he was on vacation with his family. You can’t go wrong with HN!

This clip changed my life.

Hi Brian,

I am located in south florida and am looking to lease a BMW 330i M-Sport. I also have a brand new x5 that i got about 6 months ago. Thanks!

I leased my 2019 GT1 last February for $500/Month $500 DAS (the dealer was doing a 2 for 1 incentive on Stinger’s for sales people). That said, I’m doing a 39-Month at 10K a year.

They are hard to lease, but I’m glad I leased instead of bought - I miss my old Audi’s interior :slight_smile:

I got my GT1 about 18 months ago, negotiated them down to $34500 then I stupidly asked for gap for $599…out the door for $35k. Was too good of a deal to pass up. Interest rate of 3.9% could be better but I’ll pay it off early. Overall I saved almost 10 grand because I was patient. Good deals are out there I recommend you Target states that have lots of snow and RWD models that sit on the lot. That’s how I got mine. Oh and also it has that stupid $799 paint protection package and tints preinstalled so technically I could have gotten the car for $1400 less had it not had the paint protection and me asking for gap.

Payment is $592x66 so even with almost 4% interest per year it’s $39072 after 6 years but like I said I’ll pay off early to avoid that interest.