Off Topic Landfill 2

228xi
Gran Coupe
I am interested in the care
Plz pm me
Im in MD

Xc40 interested
Plz let me know when i can get it

@Cody_Carter Do you have a recommendation for anyone who has similar offers in or near Dallas, TX?

I am at Dallas!

Sure,

Preferred configuration but open to other configs if the price makes more sense
QX60 LUXE AWD
Hermosa Blue, with black interior preferred but again open to others if packaging requires.
Essential + Proassist packages

zip 19610
10K and 12K terms, length doesn’t matter .

Working on doing that now. Didn’t know I was able to do that!

1 Like

Which Dealership?

1 Like

Sent you a PM!

Please PM me the dealership as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sent you a PM!

Can you pm me the dealer too?

1 Like

Like the last user, no chance in WA. Could you PM the contact info? Thanks!

Hi are you still in the market for that IS 350 F sport. ? I work at Lexus Glendale and might be able to give you a better deal :slight_smile:

Of course you are confused because everything is dumped into one mega-thread. That makes it hard to follow any particular subject or topic, and also hard to follow a timeline.

OK so to un-confuse you I never termed my post speculative, a mod did. I only used that term after the mod deemed my thread speculative.

And if you don’t want to speculate, why post at all, to be that guy? To tell me what to do?

Sheesh.

ENOUGH! Third and final warning before threads start going into the Off Topic landfill.

No, let me un-confuse YOU.

End of story. We don’t need speculations. Don’t like it - TS - there’s the door.

This dude sucks.

cuz you can’t read? cool. stay healthy and safe.

1 Like

No because you’re a douche. It’s your attitude.

Bud, the post says new jersey only. Previously, it said nyc Tristate area and surrounding states, and i did many deals from out of state, which were a headache. Last I checked a map, Indiana is not a surrounding state. I get dozens of texts a day. The last little while i have been getting “any coronavirus specials going on?”, which are super annoying and rude. Why even bother reaching out, especially when you didn’t follow the requested format, which clearly shows you didn’t read the post? You saw a number and texted it…

2 Likes