Off Topic Landfill 2

Hello everyone,

I just ran some numbers for you on an in stock unit of mine, its not an identical car, mine is a higher package but review what I have for you and compare to what the dealer you are talking to is offering.

Also I am a Bay Area, CA dealer so incentives could be different.

This is a brand new car, not a loaner.

2019 Volkswagen Arteon 2.0T SEL Premium R-Line w/20" Wheels 4MOTION (AWD)
MSRP: $47,940.00
Discount: -$9,200.00
Selling Price: $38,740.00
RV 42%
MF .00001
Incentives: $5,600

1. 36mon lease/12k miles/$0 DAS (first month is rolled into monthly, so its technically free)/$572.33+tax
  2. 36mon lease/12k miles/$1900 DAS (will depend on zip code of residency/tax rates)/$517.40+tax

I am new to posting on LeaseHackr so if I do not respond to any questions then feel free to text me instead, phone number is listed in the bio.

How can I get a hold of you?I been PMing you for the last few weeks. Thanks.

1 Like

Iā€™m out of Audi A5 SB as reflected on my google sheet, sorry!

1 Like

Hi Dan, do you have any 530e or can help me get one?

f150 4x4. pm list pls

Link me plz

please PM me if trucks are still available

Niceā€¦can you pm the dealer information? Trying to score one in the Seattle area. At this price i would be willing to have it shipped.

Interested in m340xi and x4/x5 options. In Michigan, can you PM me some more information, no loyalty, but with conquest. Thanks.

Any benz farts coming up any time in the next few months?

Wow, is the the new Lambo? :joy:

3 Likes

What region are you in? Amazing deal.

The new C8 looks gooooodddd.

GOT ONE, AHAH, Boston Area, 450 a month for a 5 series loaner. Cell 10 on the loaner sheet. Adjust RV and mileage.

edit with MSD: its 418!!!

Times are tough but this broker pulled the ultimate coward move. He has kept my $500 broker fee despite no deal going through. Since, he has strung me along and not allowed me to get a car through any of his posts unless it is a deal no one else has responded to for weeks He has continually refused to refund the fee and has now blocked me. I have also had 2 new credit hits since he blocked me - both out of NJ where he operates - thank god for Lifelock. Mods please contact for proof and please ban this scammer. AVOID AT ALL COSTS, things have gotten ugly economically but to pull this move is beyond reprehensible. Very convenient that his dealer ā€œclosedā€ so he can go dark and keep your money.

This is the 1st person who has written anything negative about me in the 3 plus years I have been actively participating on this site. I have refunded many people all or part of their fees even if it was no fault of mine and would have done so to him as well but he tried to bully me and than went on silly name calling which made me decide otherwise.

This is a customer who paid me a fee back in Nov 2019 for a BMW deal he agreed to take from one of my dealer, he was fine with the numbers and even did the credit application with dealer and got approved. Everything was going as he wanted and as he is based Not in the tri-state area he was ready to come pickup the car but for some reason decided not to pull the trigger after getting approved and suggested he didnā€™t like the sales person. I offered to drive with him to dealer and have another sales person close the deal which he didnā€™t accept.
I also offered to get deal from another dealer but he said he wanted to wait till March-April and than take a car. I was very clear that I have done my job and will not be refunding the fees if he backs out of deal to which he agreed and I have that in writing from him.

After that he kept on checking for few of my deals and I kept on responding every time he had a question about my deal but he didnā€™t take any of the deals.

Now suddenly yesterday after 4 months he says he is moving to CA from East coast and wants his money back. I even offered to get him another brand new BMW car or at 13% off plus incentives or any of my loaners plus incentives and do paperwork remotely and have the car shipped directly to CA at his cost yet he wonā€™t take it.

He then threatens me that he will leave a bad review on this site and resorts to childish name calling which I refused to respond to.

I have never collected his or any of my 400 odd customers credit info and always have respective dealers do the credit application directly which anyone can check with numerous customers I have dealt with and who have left review here.

Mods - Please reach to me directly so I can share all the proof of what I have written above and delete this review.

And BTW my dealer has closed due to state requirement and its not that they are closed for good, they will open again and we will continue to bring deals to this forum.

One of my Infiniti dealer and one BMW dealer are still open for business till Monday.

8 Likes

Absolutely terribleā€¦
@HN308 is 100% a stand up guy

Donā€™t believe this nonsense

3 Likes

@Eddieg321
You may want to rewrite that first sentence :slight_smile:

1 Like

My bad just noticed that. Thank you for pointing that out @Bostoncarconcierge. He is very honest and transparent! Sorry HN will always use you for my leasing needs!

1 Like

I only did because I only hear the best things about @HN308 as well