Off Topic Landfill 2

Ha, I never said loaners weren’t cheaper. I just don’t know if they’re worth it. Even dealer sales managers say that to me.

But as you’re saying, yes you adjust for mileage you discount it $1500 and it gets offset with the actual mileage penalty of $.25/mile which effectively lessens the discount. Depending on how the dealer wants to discount the MSRP, the difference CAN get down to $5-20/mo or sometimes the loaner leases worse than new. So is it worth it to save $5-20/mo? Up to the consumer to decide. I personally don’t think it’s really worth it when I sell loaner BMW’s at 17% off before incentives saving $70+/mo.

It is $0.20/mile for Volvo, you should know what you sell.

Hi Ursus, thank you for stepping in!

Btw, I just got off the phone with a dealer and they said $.25/mi penalty. Maybe he’s mistaken, but seems consistent with this Volvo posting.

http://volvo.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9830/~/what-is-the-mileage-allowance%3F

This is different from mileage penalty on demo/loaners. Unless it changed, but I’m not aware of any changes. Overage on lease mileage allowance is $0.25

I’m interested in GLS 450. Could you provide me with more info please? Thanks.

I am interested in GLS 450. Can you send me more info please? Thanks.

lmk what you get offered, i may have to go in too.

Don’t worry. I can get you down to around $280 probably in mid July

1 Like

Please let me know

I will let you know!

Good Afternoon,

I’m reaching out to you as I was looking for a Jeep Compass for my friend. My friend is interested in the

1. Jeep Compass Lim. Preferably Black on black.
  2. zip code is 07304
  3. 10K miles
  4. No leases in the household
  5. Between 2500 and 3000 due at signing

Don’t forget to re-register as a Broker.

How do you reregister

You should have received instructions from @michael, I believe. Check your PMs.
https://leasehackr.com/broker-reregistration

/ Off-topic Landfill…

What’s the deal? Edit your post with basic details, please

Sorry about that. Updated to include details.

1 Like

Does anyone have an OL code that is still valid in Atlanta, GA that isn’t going to use that can share with me? I am trying to close a lease on X3 over the next 2 days. I missed out on registering unfortunately as I didn’t anticipate getting a new ride this soon but Carvana is paying up for both my leased BMWs where I will make some cash if I sell and get a new lease.

may I ask the area/$? thanks

Hot damn that is a beautiful car.

1 Like