Off Topic Landfill 2

Hey Im interested in 2020 M8 convertible. Im located in CA can you still make a deal happen for me? Thanks

1 Like

Any idea when new loaners will be added?

1 Like

Hi there - do you offer leases for 12 months or less (ideally ~7 months)? I’m in NYC and looking for something through February-ish.

Thanks,

Jake

You’re better off doing a lease transfer.

I have a random question. My X1 lease is coming up in March. My next car for sure will be the X3 m40i. I don’t mind getting the 2020 model since the new one is the same. Would it be better to just wait until my lease is up. Or try to get a good deal around nov or so on a 2020 if the price will be less? I know you can’t know in advance just asking for advice.

They are gonna dump your reaming payments into your new lease if there is no lease pull ahead program.You better wait.

1 Like

Sent you a PM

Sent you an email yesterday :wink:

Sent you a PM

Sent you PM.

Do you know why the residuals were reduced vs previous years? A couple years ago the 3 series (and if I remember well the 5 also) was at 61% and the X3’s were at 58%… this ones you just posted show a consistent 3 pp reduction on all.

Thanks!

Is this Tanzanite?

Residual is about 28.5, resale a tad higher. They def don’t lease as well as some of the unicorns on here, but compared to other deals on same model and trim its a winner

Anyone assist with getting out of state lease done. Located in Illinois.

For E-tron? PM about JLR products.

No. Take my disco sport for 300 a month and keep quiet :triumph:

I am pretty tempted for this deal. Just 4-5% more negotiation and this’ll turn into gold
Ultimate Nexo

Please advise? He is saying this is final. I am getting the following incentives
$4500 CVRP
$2500 Income Enhanced
$599 SMUD
$250 Bonus Drive

Effective Payment would be $310. With Blue, it’ll be $258. Wil add the wear & tear for $899 on top. I am not in super rush if you think I can negotiate it down but he said these are the final numbers. I am hoping to get the total lease cost by 3k to turn it into an amazing deal

But other than the obligatory thread bump, everything about this post is flat out incorrect… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Because with loyalty, the broker you’re comparing this to is $45 a month cheaper than this new car, which is over $1600. And I know the car you’re comparing it to - it’s not even mine. My loaner is over $70/month cheaper. I’m only commenting because you’re blatantly spreading false information to people. A loaner volvo is ALWAYS cheaper than a new car, as loaners have at least $1500 in them prior to adjusting for mileage.