Off Topic Landfill 2

Per the contract on my Bolt, I would speculate that at $5200 dealer discount, the dealer is still making $500 plus holdback. Any idea what the holdback is on a Bolt?

Itā€™s probably 3% but at $5200 there wouldnā€™t be any holdback left. On a $40000 Bolt thatā€™s 13%, thatā€™s probably a loser already

Going through the thread I see the MSRP is $38~, $5200 is super aggressive, not sure how you think thereā€™s any money left, definitely a loser or secret coupons being used if thereā€™s any around

1 Like

ā€œHonda dealer $8k as trade inā€ LOL!
Speaking of Honda dealers, I submitted a lease quote request to a local dealer for Accord sport 1.5T, they want $420 a month with only first payment DAS! They followed up the next day I didnt even bother to respond.

We look forward to it !

@JLS @NurseAl

What were the Final numbers/deal on this Sonata?

Curious, thatā€™s allā€¦

Looks great.

what did you get it for?

is the manual m4 still available? Thanks
sent you pm.

whatā€™s the deposit required to order a new one?

Will you be updating your Mazda deals on the spreadsheet this month?
TIA

This is random but I saw a Porsche tab in your deals sheet and I CANT WAIT

2 Likes

Sent you a PM about Velar.

Whats the difference on that Premium AWD CX30 deal WITHOUT the 9 MSDs?

24mo 12k, I would want to do zero down

Is the $1500 for returning a mazda a NJ thing? I havenā€™t seen any sign on that from MD dealers.

side note: I donā€™t fully understand why they offer MSDs when theyā€™re fully refundable- I guess the only way you lose them is failure to pay the lease?

Hi,
I am interested and willing to close a deal on Mazda CX-5 Touring $239/mo with $1999+ 1 MSD.

How much is the MSD?

How long it can take once we start the process to get the car deliver.

Thank you,
Humble

1 Like

Sending a PM

I sent you a PM. Looking for CX-5 Touring with base or preffered package. I would be looking at 36/10k with $0 down and based in NY/Long Island.

1 Like

Clicked the spreadsheet and got Volvo numbers? Am I doing something wrong?

On the bottom of the spreadsheet there are tabs to select between different manufacturers.

thanks, wasnā€™t loading properly in google sheets

Are there ever any MX-5 deals? My realtor friend is looking at one (lol of course) and was asking me about it and Iā€™ve just never seen anything pop up.

Sent you a PM!