Off Topic Landfill 2

any range rover sport deals ?

Hey Nick. PMā€™d you for any available deals on X1/Q3/CLA/GLB. Cheers!

Hey Nick,
7 seater VW or Discovery Sport.
36/12k/no down/
Costco member
Los Angeles

Hello Nick,
Iā€™m looking for a Ram rebel,
Gray color, crew cab,
MSRP 52-53800 I donā€™t need many options.
Mim drive 36 months 10k miles per year,
Usaa Costco,
If that makes a difference.

Thank you

Hi Nick, is the deal on IS 300 still active? How much for 12K miles per year. Zip 91765. Please PM me.

Sent you a PM about the Rebel. I will work on it and send it over

That makes you a smart guy. Congrats!!

1 Like

Interesting. What other metal needs gone this month?

1 Like

Anything with 4 wheels and a bow tie :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks. Sign me up for the Corvette clearance sales :slight_smile:

Sure, youā€™re customer number 71 on our waiting list for an in stock unit to hit.

Whatā€™s this $1000 evgo card you speak of? Is that a Chevy specific incentive?

1 Like

Yes, it is the second part of the CVAP you get either a $1000 card or $2000 towards installation of a charger at your home

Do you have to be low income to qualify?

Yes-depending on how many people in your household, what @ethanrs posted, it drops a few bucks for the Hybrid or Plug in Hybrid

Ha, maybe I can tell them I have 20 kids and get a nice EV credit. I didnā€™t realize only low income people create Caron emissions.

Haha, yeah-try thatā€¦they check the tax return, also EV Rebate is for everyone that makes $150K or below ā€¦low income gets an extra $2500 added to the $2000 for EV so $4500 rebate from CVRP or $7000 for a Fuel Cell, reason is because lower income canā€™t afford the extra cost but still want to help the environment so they get grants, rebate programs etc CVAP gets you another $5000 for single person up to $51K income

Edit: You can claim all people that live in the same household, but you need to prove that they live there

1 Like

I donā€™t think it should be a problem as the rules state that you need to do at least $1,000 towards the purchase-so to them it doesnā€™t matter how the vehicle is paid after the grant, loan or cash

*Edit: Hereā€™s the link from their pageā€¦

$244 Chevy Bolt EV is even better :smile: