Off Topic Landfill 2

Has anyone had their bumpers and grill surround wrapped to cover the chrome and make it body color to look like a sport or sx? What did it cost? How did it turn out?

Link to items you purchased? Iā€™m having a hard time figuring out cover options.

Running Boards
Tonneau tri fold
Remote Start - works better than OEM due to doesnā€™t shut off when door opens (says no splice, but likely need to one wire for TPMS)

Thanks! That remote doesnā€™t list 2020, but maybe you can report back if it works.

I was going to follow this install for the 2020

beautiful spec, and congrats! I got one in San Francisco Red on March 30 and love driving it. :grinning:

Congrats lol

Whatā€™s the point of reviving a thread from over 2 moths ago to brag. This is a forum to find and get help with a great lease deal, not brag a about a car you got. There are many other forums for that.

1 Like

The purpose of the thread is to share deals. Not sure why youā€˜re having a bad day? Maybe you didnā€˜t get the deal you wanted? If it makes you feel better lashing out at others for no reason, be my guest. I feel sorry for you and recommend you start a new harassment thread where you can offload you negative energy. :-1:

1 Like

Lol I got a great deal from this site actually. Better than one I would get by my self. But you revived an old thread without sharing your deal.
And I really am happy for you, really am. Itā€™s a nice car. Just no point in reviving old thread from months ago. Doesnā€™t help anyone.

Thatā€™s a great deal. I feel like people have these expectations on what it should be in theory but have not realistically talked to 5 dealers with intent to buy. Your final numbers are a bit off since monthly should be $500 pre tax with your numbers but is it because you have $0 drive off and added the first month and fees and taxes into your cap cost? Also the loyalty discount is $2000 in April, but I didnā€™t get that since I do not own a Volvo.

I just did this deal today April 28 2020 and I was not charged the mileage since it had 6000 miles on it too.

FART CAR 2020 XC90 T6 Momentum 6 Seaters

MSRP $62,875

14% off MSRP - 16.4% post incentive

$1500 First Responder incentive

RV 61% - 12k miles

MF .00163 reduced to .00113 with 10MSDs - $6500

DAS - $869 - first month and fees and taxes plus MSD $6500

No registration payment - just a $15 transfer fee since it has tags until 12/2020

Monthly $520 plus tax 8.25% for $569.90 per month

maybe @jthacker48 may appreciate itā€¦its not really spam if its relevent to his dealā€¦its just an informative discussion since these are the most recent xc90 dealsā€¦

See the deal I just got today.

MSRP $62,875

14% off MSRP

Plus $1500 First Responder incentive

RV 61% - 12k miles

No registration payment - just a $15 transfer fee since it has tags until 12/2020

I think that is very expensive. Defintely marked up on the MF since buy rate is .00163. See the deal I just got today.

MSRP $62,875

14% off MSRP

Plus $1500 First Responder incentive

RV 61% - 12k miles

I have a lease transfer of a C43 in case anyone is interested

Good morning. Iā€™m trying to lease a GMC Sierra, and I could use your help. Iā€™m located in South Florida, and Iā€™ve done my research. Iā€™d like to know if the deal I want is realistic down here. Whatā€™s a good way to get in touch?

Hi,

Can you send the name of the dealership and sales person you got this deal?

Thanks!

Good thing trusted a-hole I mean ā€œtrusted hackerā€ max showed up. Last time I saw him he was trying to tell I didnā€™t know what ā€œpromulgatedā€ meant until I showed him the #1 most widely used definition from the dictionary. Never anything interesting to add. Just an ass

Iā€™ve spent years of my life living and volunteering in 3rd world Latin counties, donating my time and talents. Have pictures to prove it!

Hereā€™s where I slept a couple Christmas Eveā€™s ago. Thatā€™s a concrete floor. We were building homes for homeless in Tijuana.

Screenshot_20200430-132847_Photos|225x500

Christmas morning in Mexico. What have you done lately?

Itā€™s also totally irrelevant what I do or donā€™t do. The fact doesnā€™t change that these lock downs will result in millions MORE people dying of hunger. That is indesputible by anybody who knows economics.

Instead of addressing the topic, @max_g decides to result to ad hominem attacks. Itā€™s his mo. He has nothing to contributeā€¦ Ever.