Off Topic Landfill 2

Google McLaren Senna.

I found it after adding the word “car” after “Senna” in my search.

What an awful name for a car.

Next we’ll have the Ferrari Anal Fissure.

The car is named after the Brazilian Formula One race driver Ayrton Senna, honouring and giving tribute to his success with the McLaren Formula One Team between 1988 and 1993 Formula 1 seasons. Senna won three Formula One World Drivers’ Championship titles and thirty-five Formula One Grand Prix race wins with the team;[10] McLaren also won four consecutive Formula One World Constructor’s Championship titles with Senna as part of their driver line-up.

An anal fissure is a break or tear in the skin of the anal canal. Anal fissures may be noticed by bright red anal bleeding on toilet paper and undergarments, or sometimes in the toilet. If acute they are painful after defecation,[1] but with chronic fissures, pain intensity often reduces. Anal fissures usually extend from the anal opening and are usually located posteriorly in the midline, probably because of the relatively unsupported nature and poor perfusion of the anal wall in that location. Fissure depth may be superficial or sometimes down to the underlying sphincter muscle. Untreated fissures develop a hood like skin tag (sentinel piles) which cover the fissure and cause discomfort and pain.

I’m in FL too, have Costco and would love to replicate deal. Would you mind Pm the salesperson? Thank you

2019 eGolf SEL Premium

Spend an additional $1400 (=41.66*36) for an effective $260 instead of $322/month with this one:

Dealer Discount -$8,500 Sale Price $31,425 Stock#: 25393. Vin: WVWPR7AU7KW919380. MSRP: $39,925. Model code: BE23D1.

https://www.winnvw.com/new-volkswagen-e-golf-ev-price-lease-finance-deals-for-sale-near-fremont-ca/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAwP3yBRCkARIsAABGiPqRzFW3WTqbkZCy-ub0dgVf_8cQ0-rPa9Xmy4GBFfHHXfZGJzpPut0aAu-7EALw_wcB

Not only is Newark on the other end of the state, but you seem to be missing the fine print:

Payment excludes 1st monthly payment, tax, title, license, registration, document processing fee, bank acquisition fee, options, and dealer fees

3 Likes

Read the fine print, do the math, and then get back to me. Also have a fun drive to Newark.

1 Like

Interested in Q5
10000/36

Hi Donny, can you message the deals on q7 etron or 3.0 pp for both? Have a lease ending in 4.5 months and looking to see if I’m able to take advantage of any deals going on. Thanks.

looking at allroad prestige lease or purchase #'s. Thx

Please any q5 and q7 best lease deals!!

Have any deals for a S7?

Good morning Donny,

Do you have a spreadsheet with your pricing by any chance?

Thanks. AJay

Hi Donny do you have a spreadsheet of all your current Audi deals?

Hi Donny do you have a spreadsheet of all your current Audi deals?

Damn. Too bad my 2017 manual A4 lease isn’t up until November. I really kinda want an etron.

I asked him what dealership, he responded with “damn bro…”

I’m looking at two different Subaru’s? Not like I’m looking at a Chevy and and Audi. Can I not be interested in both and the price be the determining factor on which I choose?

Oh gotcha. Yea he works for Bob Baker VW, so yes specific dealership to your earlier question.

1 Like